[SKIN][mi7ROM][13.07.2012] mi7ROM V1e contable NOKIA edition released !

Search This thread

contable

Oct 25, 2009
@Miro:

I have successfully updated the mi7ROM V1c cooked in contable base skin with cabsender !

This means we are able now to update the skin without flashing, also we can create a new skin and upgrade easyly with cabsender.

The test cab, which updates the "add recipient buttons" of the messaging and email hub, can be downloaded from here:

mi7ROM_V1c_Update_Base_Skin_Build_40601

attachment.php
attachment.php

Patesz20

Aug 12, 2009
Pécs
video play error!

No youtube and mp4 video play mi7rom_v1c_16 lang_fw11.11.2_tango 8773_contable BASE_skin after rom update!?
"This file can not be played on the phone"
What can we do? The original Rommel functioned properly
Please help someone.

up: and we have now found that the Internet Sharing feature works but I can not connect to the phone ...
Sorry my English because

Last edited:

contable

Oct 25, 2009
No youtube and mp4 video play mi7rom_v1c_16 lang_fw11.11.2_tango 8773_contable BASE_skin after rom update!?
"This file can not be played on the phone"
What can we do? Az eredeti rommal rendesen működött.
Please help someone.

I have the same problem, didn´t test video play so far...

Will talk to miro.

Edit: Looks like that it is a problem with the browser, because the youtube apps are running well...

Last edited:

contable

Oct 25, 2009
true. I hope can be solved without changing the rom because there are already furnished.

The problem is caused by the base skin, not by the rom itself.

I figured out how to solve it and hope that I can provide an update cab soon,
so all users of the great rom don´t have to flash again.

contable

Oct 25, 2009
Ok, here we go. The video play bug has been localized and solved !

For users of the V1c rom who didn´t update so far the base skin:

mi7ROM_V1c_Update_Base_Skin_Video_Play_Bug_Build40601

For users of the V1c rom who allready updated the base skin:

mi7ROM_V1c_Update_Base_Skin_Video_Play_Bug_Build40602

Explanation:

The base build is 40600. So if you have allready updated to a higher build (e.g. 40601) you only can update to the next build 40602 and so on...

Just put the needed .cab into the cabsender folder and update your device...

Enjoy !

contable

Last edited:
Reactions: hatuna

contable

Oct 25, 2009
up: and we have now found that the Internet Sharing feature works but I can not connect to the phone ...
Sorry my English because

Internet Sharing works fine ! I have uploaded the update cabs that way...

You have to configure the connection as "Home-network" when you connect first time...

contable

Oct 25, 2009
Here some screenshots of my own device:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenie_small_icons1.jpg
    Screenie_small_icons1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 523
  • Screenie_small_icons2.jpg
    Screenie_small_icons2.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenie_small_icons3.jpg
    Screenie_small_icons3.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 185

hatuna

Jan 7, 2012
Lukavac
40601 built updated and everything seems to work now. I noticed this bug just this morning and it's fixed by the evening :)
Good work and thanks!

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Reactions: contable

contable

Oct 25, 2009
40601 built updated and everything seems to work now. I noticed this bug just this morning and it's fixed by the evening :)
Good work and thanks!

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Yeah, mi7ROM is user-friendly !

Some bugs can be fixed with cabs others not... we (mirolg and me) do always our best.

Thank you for your feedback. The more feedback we get the better we can cook the rom.

Regards

contable

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
Next update:

Email and Office Hub dark skinned.... Thx to Scrtcwlvl and voluptuary.
I have to figure out a small thing and then the next cab will be available.

yeeah, i like it. if dark theme, then pls all dark background, email also :)
- office hub as light backgrounf is ok ..........

thank you scrtcwlvl and voluptuary :cool: tnx contable for the coming update cab :cool:

Last edited:

contable

Oct 25, 2009
You can´t use email and office hub with different background colors (black and white). Use black or white background but not both mixed.

Anyway I only use the dark theme, white theme is horrible for me...

Reactions: mirolg

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
You can´t use email and office hub with different background colors (black and white). Use black or white background but not both mixed.

Anyway I only use the dark theme, white theme is horrible for me...

also, only dark theme! normaly on dark theme is office hub as light theme (white background)

voluptuary

Dec 29, 2010
Mukwonago
if you are having trouble getting the light theme changed to dark via cab update I think I can help:
Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>

<!-- custom 'light' theme -->

<characteristic type="Registry">

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0">
         <parm name="SliderThumbDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.slider.thumb.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="SliderThumb" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.slider.thumb.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchTrackDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.track.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchTrackPressed" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.track.down.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchTrack" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.track.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchThumbDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.thumb.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchThumbOff" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.thumb.off.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchThumbOn" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.thumb.on.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchBackgroundDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.background.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchBackgroundOff" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.background.off.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchBackgroundOn" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.background.on.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchTrackRight" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.trackright.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchTrackLeft" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.trackleft.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="DateTimeBackgroundSelected" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.datetime.background.selected.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="DateTimeBackground" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.datetime.background.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ButtonBackgroundDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.button.background.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ButtonBackgroundPressed" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.button.background.down.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ButtonBackground" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.button.background.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="EditBoxBackgroundPressed" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.editbox.background.down.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="EditBoxBackground" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.editbox.background.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="RadioButtonBackgroundPressed" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.radiobutton.background.down.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CommonErrorImage" value="res://UIXMobile!common.dark.error.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CheckBoxDisabledBackground" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.checkbox.background.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CheckBoxBackgroundPressed" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.checkbox.background.down.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CheckBoxBackground" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.checkbox.background.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CheckBoxCheckmarkDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.checkbox.checkmark.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CheckBoxCheckmark" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.checkbox.checkmark.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TransparentBackgroundColor" value="#AA000000" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ListPickerBackgroundPressed" value="#FFDDDDDD" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ListPickerBackground" value="#FFAAAAAA" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ProgressBarDisabledBackground" value="#19999999" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ProgressBarBackground" value="#19FFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="SysTrayBackgroundColor" value="#FF000000" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ContrastColor" value="#FFFFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ChromeColor" value="#FF0C0C0C" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="PageBackgroundColor" value="#FF000000" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="KeyPadBackground" value="#FF0C0C0C" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor80" value="#CCFFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor75" value="#BFFFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor60" value="#99FFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor30" value="#66FFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor20" value="#33FFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor" value="#FFFFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextHighContrast" value="#FF000000" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="BaseThemeColor" value="#FF000000" datatype="string" />
      </characteristic>

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0C0A">
         <parm name="DisplayName" value="Night" datatype="string" />
      </characteristic>

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0\040C">
      </characteristic>

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0407">
      </characteristic>

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0409">
      </characteristic>

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0410">
      </characteristic>

</characteristic>

</wap-provisioningdoc>

Just put this provxml in your package and it will update the theme. If the light theme is already selected as the current theme you will need to set the theme to dark then restart and then it should be ok. Also if you have other languages included you will want to add them at the end or you can crash the theme system.

Attachments

• mxipupdate_themes_01.zip
    957 bytes · Views: 14
Reactions: contable and mirolg

contable

Oct 25, 2009
if you are having trouble getting the light theme changed to dark via cab update I think I can help:
Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>

<!-- custom 'light' theme -->

<characteristic type="Registry">

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0">
         <parm name="SliderThumbDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.slider.thumb.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="SliderThumb" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.slider.thumb.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchTrackDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.track.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchTrackPressed" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.track.down.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchTrack" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.track.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchThumbDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.thumb.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchThumbOff" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.thumb.off.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchThumbOn" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.thumb.on.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchBackgroundDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.background.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchBackgroundOff" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.background.off.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchBackgroundOn" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.background.on.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchTrackRight" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.trackright.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ToggleSwitchTrackLeft" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.toggleswitch.trackleft.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="DateTimeBackgroundSelected" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.datetime.background.selected.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="DateTimeBackground" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.datetime.background.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ButtonBackgroundDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.button.background.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ButtonBackgroundPressed" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.button.background.down.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ButtonBackground" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.button.background.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="EditBoxBackgroundPressed" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.editbox.background.down.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="EditBoxBackground" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.editbox.background.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="RadioButtonBackgroundPressed" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.radiobutton.background.down.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CommonErrorImage" value="res://UIXMobile!common.dark.error.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CheckBoxDisabledBackground" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.checkbox.background.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CheckBoxBackgroundPressed" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.checkbox.background.down.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CheckBoxBackground" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.checkbox.background.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CheckBoxCheckmarkDisabled" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.checkbox.checkmark.disabled.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="CheckBoxCheckmark" value="res://UIXMobile!ui.dark.checkbox.checkmark.png" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TransparentBackgroundColor" value="#AA000000" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ListPickerBackgroundPressed" value="#FFDDDDDD" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ListPickerBackground" value="#FFAAAAAA" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ProgressBarDisabledBackground" value="#19999999" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ProgressBarBackground" value="#19FFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="SysTrayBackgroundColor" value="#FF000000" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ContrastColor" value="#FFFFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="ChromeColor" value="#FF0C0C0C" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="PageBackgroundColor" value="#FF000000" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="KeyPadBackground" value="#FF0C0C0C" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor80" value="#CCFFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor75" value="#BFFFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor60" value="#99FFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor30" value="#66FFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor20" value="#33FFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextNeutralColor" value="#FFFFFFFF" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="TextHighContrast" value="#FF000000" datatype="string" />
         <parm name="BaseThemeColor" value="#FF000000" datatype="string" />
      </characteristic>

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0C0A">
      </characteristic>

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0\040C">
      </characteristic>

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0407">
      </characteristic>

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0409">
      </characteristic>

<characteristic type="HKLM\ControlPanel\Themes\0\0410">
      </characteristic>

</characteristic>

</wap-provisioningdoc>

Just put this provxml in your package and it will update the theme. If the light theme is already selected as the current theme you will need to set the theme to dark then restart and then it should be ok. Also if you have other languages included you will want to add them at the end or you can crash the theme system.

thx for your support.

I don´t have trouble with creating the cabs, I don´t have much time atm so I need a little bit support from others...

silentg

May 12, 2011
hi, i am trying to change the skin from mi7rom v1c base skin to your glass skin but what ever i try it says update unsuccessful. can you point me to a tut of how to update this correctly and please include links for .cab files please :D

sorry i am fairly new to all this.

thank you thank you thank you thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    13.7.2012 mi7ROM V1e contable nokia edition release !

Download link:

mi7ROM V1e contable nokia edition

Features are:

- OS8779
    - FW 12.4.2
    - contable fullskin (updateable with ceesheim cert)
    - dark themed email and office hub
    - several pre-installes icons (WhatsApp, SkyDrive and so on...) changeable via Advanced Config
    - root manager
    - digital power 0.6 support
    - working Advanced Config (beside the "Themes" feature) => For changing the accent colors use Accent Changer
    - several pre-installed apps
    - NOKIA Camera Extra settings
    - all known stuff from the original rom (HTC, NOKIA and Samsung support)

Enjoy !

contable

Credits go to the below mentioned developers !

17.5.2012 mi7ROM V1d Tango contable fullskin release !

Download link:

mi7ROM V1d contable fullskin

Note: This rom contains all previous released updates and fixes including new battery taskbar icons, dark themed email + office hub !

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

13.5.2012 contable skin (small startmenu icons) + taskbar (battery percentage display) update released!

attachment.php

Download link:

Update skin + taskbar

Note: This is an update cab ! You have to install first the canonical skin + taskbar cab (if you don´t have it allready): skin + taskbar 11042012

Credits for the battery percentage idea go to: Zealson (link to the original thread)

15.4.2012 contable TANGO base skin rom update cabs video play bug released!

Download links:

Post #286

Credits for finding the bug go to: Patesz20

9.4.2012 contable TANGO base skin rom with startscreen cabs released!

Download link TANGO base skin rom:

mi7ROM_V1c_16_Langs_contable_TANGO_edition_baseskin

Credits for cooking the rom and creating the cabs go to the master himself: mirolg

8.4.2012 Tango Release version available !

Download link TANGO Rom:

mi7ROM_V1b_16_Langs_contable_TANGO_edition

8.4.2012 Tango Release version available !

Download link TANGO Rom:

mi7ROM_V1b_16_Langs_contable_TANGO_edition

7.4.2012 Mango Release version available !

Download link MANGO Rom:

mi7ROM_1.3b_6_Langs_contable_MANGO_edition

Hi there,

this is the attempt to skin the whole OS without loosing the great Metro style !

The rom (based on the great mi7ROM V1.3b 6 langs from mirolg) is full functional and comes up with the following additional features:

- dinik-metro-style skin
    - dinik-metro-style taskbar
    - dinik-metro-style lockscreen
    - all system apps (camera, IE, Office Hub, people hub and so on...) skinned in
    dinik-metro-style
    - appbar´s of all marketplace and homebrew apps (so far they use the
    system icons) skinned in dinik-metro-style
    - small iconset for customization with Advanced Config Tool

and much more...

ATM I would say 90% of all icons are skinned.

Credits go to:

mirolg
    cotulla/DFT
    dinik
    xboxmod
    Ceesheim, Ultrashot and Barin
    in general

and all I forgot...

Cheers

contable

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Note:

if possible a cab version will follow later when the skin is at 100% ! So please don´t ask for it...
    Additional icons for use with Advanced Config Tool

How to install:

1. Extract the package of your choice
    2. Copy the icons with WMDC or Windows Phone Device Manager to the Windows folder of your device
    3. Run Advanced Config Tool
    4. Change the icons (scroll to "Tiles & Icons")

Note: Nokia Drive icons can´t be changed with Advanced Config Tool, a solution I have posted here: LINK

Nokia Maps
    Nokia Maps + Nokia Drive tiles resized (smaller icons)
    Navigon

Note: Navigon icons can´t be changed with Advanced Config Tool, a solution I have posted here: LINK

Skydrive Thanx to mirolg
    Flashlight XT + HTC Location + HTC Connected Media Thanx to mirolg
    WP Central Thanx to mirolg
    Weave Thanx to mirolg
    i have cook a ROM with contable_general_skin packages as BASIS for more flexibility and user choice

- use it as "original homescreen" but with glass skined icons in phone hub, messages hub, zune hub, office hub and ........

or

- use as Homescreenskin: - contable_skin.cab or- mi7SKIN.cab :) or - Xbmod_skin.cab maybe come more skin cab´s ....:) The skin cab´s + remove cab´s + cab sender tool are included!

mi7rom_v1c_16 lang_fw11.11.2_tango 8773_contable BASE skin.zip
    I have shared the source files/packages of my fullskin with Ceesheim...

We´ll see if a cabsender version is possible...

Happy Eastern to all.
    Release version available.

Download link: http://htcfanboys.com/download/mirolg/?action=view&file=4098

Note: This is still the Mango mi7ROM with 6 languages.

Enjoy !