Help !

Search This thread

demonicangell™

Aug 5, 2011
Bombay
im using nik's trinity rom sensation xl 4.5 .. my wifi keeps going off after a while when i press the power button n the screen goes off .. its like it disconnects the wifi in standby mode :S

letmedanz

Aug 26, 2010
Bangalore
Google Pixel 7 Pro
im using nik's trinity rom sensation xl 4.5 .. my wifi keeps going off after a while when i press the power button n the screen goes off .. its like it disconnects the wifi in standby mode :S

Have you checked your power options?
if you are on power saver mode (if the rom supports that), then every time your phone locks all network will be disconnected to save battery.

Reactions: demonicangell™

acme anvil

Jul 15, 2011
Langley, BC
OnePlus 8T

I'm using the 14_M radio right now with this rom. Been using this radio since yesterday morning and I haven't had the wifi drop or disconnect as of yet that I'm aware of. Might want to give it a try.

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Check the advanced options in Wi-Fi menu of settings, maybe the Wi-Fi sleep policy settings are set to OFF whenever SLEEP/SCREEN OFF. Change it to ALWAYS ON, or NEVER WHEN CHARGING. Tends to drain the battery a lot more, if set to always on. I use wifi manager by Kostya Vasiliyev (available in the Google play store) to get fast WiFi lock-on after screen on/wake.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA

Last edited:

demonicangell™

Aug 5, 2011
Bombay
Check the advanced options in Wi-Fi menu of settings, maybe the Wi-Fi sleep policy settings are set to OFF whenever SLEEP/SCREEN OFF. Change it to ALWAYS ON, or NEVER WHEN CHARGING. Tends to drain the battery a lot more, if set to always on. I use wifi manager by Kostya Vasiliyev (available in the Google play store) to get fast WiFi lock-on after screen on/wake.

i checked that and it was set to 15 minutes after screen went off ...thanks alot !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have you checked your power options?
    if you are on power saver mode (if the rom supports that), then every time your phone locks all network will be disconnected to save battery.

I'm using the 14_M radio right now with this rom. Been using this radio since yesterday morning and I haven't had the wifi drop or disconnect as of yet that I'm aware of. Might want to give it a try.