[How to]Finally, we unbrick .629 downgrade soft-brick device

Search This thread

zyy757

Aug 3, 2011
Guangdong,China
Bricked after sbf on OTA .629?
Now we found the way to unbrick your d2g, the main developer is the guy who found the way to root .629.

Follow the step now

# If your device bricked after flash .29/.33,please flash full .608 sbf at first

1.Download this sbf file and flash in RSDLite
db.tt/WCJQX72O

2. Reboot recovery ,wipe and apply .629 ota update.zip (www.mediafire.com/?591t5kzfmgcm4d5)

NOTE: Step 2. is VERY important, when you finished flash sbf in step 1. ,your device working on a UNSTABLE .608 & .629 hybrid rom

Now your device work

BTW. If you have any problem when using OTA .629 and want reset your phone, just flash full .608 sbf to brick your phone and unbrick again ;)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: ElroyJx and fulvi0

fulvi0

Mar 11, 2012
Santo Domingo
Bricked after sbf on .629?
Now we found the way to unbrick your d2g, the main developer is the guy who found the way to root .629.

Follow the step now

# If your device bricked after flash .29/.33,please flash full .608 sbf at first

http://db.tt/EVi6YJPy

2. Reboot recovery and apply .629 ota update.zip

Now your device work

the link is broke and i try before with sbf 608 and keep on the same screen message "bootloader"....

maceugene

Sep 11, 2008
unbrick a softbrick

I tried to root my MD2G
and it gave me the following reply

Bootloader
DO.11
Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery low
Cannot program

The last 2 lines keep flashing.

I try to charge the battery to no avail.
this has been going on for 2 days.

Please could some one help me out
I do not know what to do.

zyy757

Aug 3, 2011
Guangdong,China
I tried to root my MD2G
and it gave me the following reply

Bootloader
DO.11
Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery low
Cannot program

The last 2 lines keep flashing.

I try to charge the battery to no avail.
this has been going on for 2 days.

Please could some one help me out
I do not know what to do.

Charge, or change another battery

maceugene

Sep 11, 2008
thanks alot.just bought one. will take about 11 days to get to me. after done all will keep you informed.thanks

chetansaraf

Jun 8, 2012
Always Bootloader

My D2G always goes into Bootloader whatever i do adn shows
"Bootloader
D0.11"

I flashed it with VRZ_A956_4.5.608_1FF_01.sbf then BL=2 BOOT REC CDT.sbf but again the same problem. Couple of times phone got started but for only some time, after some time when i reboot the phone it goes into bootloader. i need immediate help guys...
One thing more i have another D2G which got bricked after .629 but when unbrick method was discovered it got fixed with no issues. the reason i am sharing this is that it was going into bootloader straightaway when i press power button BUT this new one shows M logo for some time and then goes into bootloader...

chetansaraf

Jun 8, 2012
My D2G always goes into Bootloader whatever i do adn shows
"Bootloader
D0.11"

I flashed it with VRZ_A956_4.5.608_1FF_01.sbf then BL=2 BOOT REC CDT.sbf but again the same problem. Couple of times phone got started but for only some time, after some time when i reboot the phone it goes into bootloader. i need immediate help guys...
One thing more i have another D2G which got bricked after .629 but when unbrick method was discovered it got fixed with no issues. the reason i am sharing this is that it was going into bootloader straightaway when i press power button BUT this new one shows M logo for some time and then goes into bootloader...

Plz somebody help me out on this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bricked after sbf on OTA .629?

Follow the step now

db.tt/WCJQX72O

2. Reboot recovery ,wipe and apply .629 ota update.zip (www.mediafire.com/?591t5kzfmgcm4d5)

NOTE: Step 2. is VERY important, when you finished flash sbf in step 1. ,your device working on a UNSTABLE .608 & .629 hybrid rom

Now your device work

BTW. If you have any problem when using OTA .629 and want reset your phone, just flash full .608 sbf to brick your phone and unbrick again ;)