FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

delete

253 posts
Thanks Meter: 144
 
By tommyb_, Senior Member on 21st March 2012, 07:07 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
18th April 2012, 08:18 PM |#221  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
Donate to Me
More
yep a few fixes. but aokp said theyre coming close to another milestone build so that one should be solid when it comes out. im also workin on a lil something else at the moment
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tommyb_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tommyb_ Ad-Free
 
 
18th April 2012, 09:53 PM |#222  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyb_

yep a few fixes. but aokp said theyre coming close to another milestone build so that one should be solid when it comes out. im also workin on a lil something else at the moment

I've got a question, since this ROM is based off the AOKP version of the galaxy nexus, does that mean that we could flash the aokp themes for toro/maguro published in their forums? or will I have some compatibility problems there?

thanks for your hard work ^_^!!
18th April 2012, 10:03 PM |#223  
spleef's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag port arthur, texas
Thanks Meter: 4,418
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flame7

I've got a question, since this ROM is based off the AOKP version of the galaxy nexus, does that mean that we could flash the aokp themes for toro/maguro published in their forums? or will I have some compatibility problems there?

thanks for your hard work ^_^!!

its the crespo4g build....I would think that as long as the screen size/ density are the same it should work.... You know hdpi i believe is what you want maybe look inside the zip to make sure but I would say yes

MIUI/ICS for the Photon
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1536161
The Following User Says Thank You to spleef For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spleef Ad-Free
18th April 2012, 10:56 PM |#224  
pkomarnicki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
I flashed over .5.0 and flashed gapps (ics, not joker). Now, whenever I open google play music while connected via Bluetooth to my car stereo, the phone reboots. I can open it and listen while Bluetooth is off and it works fine, and I can connect to my car stereo via Bluetooth just fine as long as I don't open music. I'll try a fresh install when I get home later to see if that helps. In the meantime, any other ideas, and is this only me?

Sent from my MB855 using XDA
18th April 2012, 11:10 PM |#225  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I'd like to request a feature, the profiles joker have under the power button options are great for me... and while playing around with this AOKP build i found out that thats the only thing i miss from CM9.. soooo if you could integrate em to AOKP I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
18th April 2012, 11:15 PM |#226  
spleef's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag port arthur, texas
Thanks Meter: 4,418
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindeadracefan

I flashed over .5.0 and flashed gapps (ics, not joker). Now, whenever I open google play music while connected via Bluetooth to my car stereo, the phone reboots. I can open it and listen while Bluetooth is off and it works fine, and I can connect to my car stereo via Bluetooth just fine as long as I don't open music. I'll try a fresh install when I get home later to see if that helps. In the meantime, any other ideas, and is this only me?

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

most likely your issue is the non wiping factor

MIUI/ICS for the Photon
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1536161
18th April 2012, 11:17 PM |#227  
spleef's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag port arthur, texas
Thanks Meter: 4,418
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flame7

I'd like to request a feature, the profiles joker have under the power button options are great for me... and while playing around with this AOKP build i found out that thats the only thing i miss from CM9.. soooo if you could integrate em to AOKP I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

thought it has power options holding power doesn't pull up a box with options for you? Or you just wanting the options from cm9 instead of aokp options

MIUI/ICS for the Photon
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1536161
18th April 2012, 11:21 PM |#228  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I'd like the cm9 power button option "profiles" into the AOKP power button options :)
Sent from my MB855 running CM9/AOKP, xda premium
18th April 2012, 11:34 PM |#229  
AKDMA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
What are the profiles for? Sound? If so, that's an option.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
19th April 2012, 12:48 AM |#230  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Is there any way to change what the kick stand does? I just want it to rotate the screen not put it in the clock mode

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
19th April 2012, 01:18 AM |#231  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMA

What are the profiles for? Sound? If so, that's an option.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2


sound profiles and also each profile had the option to turn on/off wifi, data, i think GPS too and so on.. so when im at home i just select my home profile and everythign would turn off but my WiFi. When I leave home I select my "car" profile so that wifi turns off and GPS and mobiledata ON while lowering my ringer/call/notification volumes since its always plugged to my car speakers.
same at work, etc...
The Following User Says Thank You to flame7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flame7 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes