Xperia S Case show

Search This thread

bustervic

Jan 26, 2010
Victoria
I'll send a pic tonight, basically the center top, and center buttom bulged out so that there was a gap on the top and bottom.
I have used this type of case before and tried letting it sit in warm water for a few minutes to help it shape to the device and it was the same.

#LOUDmouth#

Mar 29, 2012
Stockholm
I've just received w w w.ebay.co. uk/itm/280843795367?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_4513wt_1163 purchased 3/4 so two weeks ago. I chose black and purple.

Unfortunatly i had to return my XpS due to the infamous yellow display tint and get it fixed/replaced so i havent been able to try the cases on.

First impressions though are great. The cases look and feel more expensive than 1.7£. The cut outs are smooth and seems to be in the right places. The texture and feel of it are somewhat similar to the phone it self.

Anyway i think these cases will do temporarily untill i get myself a red Nillkin case.

As soon as i get my phone back i'll try them on and post a picture!

/#LOUDmouth#

Joshseadog

Mar 25, 2010
South Wales. U.K.
Nillkin

Just received my Nillkin case via ebay-china. Red colour, took two weeks. £9 inc shipping. Case fits like a glove and high quality. Red colour is not garish/bright, more like ox blood. Good texture phone now not slippery. Cut outs are also perfect. It came with Nillkin screen protector/cloth, have'nt made my mind up to install this as yet.

denaz

Apr 21, 2009
Italy
Lovely:
FLIP-XPERIAS-WHITE-04.JPG

found on ebay

anthon

Apr 11, 2008
I don't like the nillkin case, I think that it doesn't protect enough the front of the phone

I prefer the "protective shell" from roxfit, don't you?

sony-ericsson-protective-shell-xperia-s.jpg

Last edited:

nvidia17

Mar 3, 2012
I don't like the nillkin case, I think that it doesn't protect enough the front of the phone

I prefer the "protective shell" from roxfit, don't you?

sony-ericsson-protective-shell-xperia-s.jpg

Case was just okay, then I took the phone out and it broke

I'm using the Rock Quicksand and Nilkin cases right now, they're not entirely around the phone but it works for me, both feel great in the hand with a slight preference for the Rock case

_Hiko_

Aug 3, 2010
Nice
Ebayer sent me another case, more adjusted.
But I estimate that my phone not really protected in corner when it falls.
I just bought another red case:
http://cgi.ebay.fr/SHOCKSOCK-NEOPRE...sesPouches&hash=item5891fa73c6#ht_1975wt_1153
IMG_2012-04-19_220534.jpg

I juste received this pouch case no really adjusted. 1centimeter is missing in lenght.
OEM Neoprene Pouch Case For Sony XPERIA S LT26i
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Neopren...102809?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item27c56ee199

Last edited:

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
I am the only one that get annoyed with pouch/leather cases? I like agility (one of the main points of XS with fast camera mode) and Nilkin-like cases are the best to this. Going to buy mine tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure it will take a while from Hong Kong to Brazil. But I will only get my XS in 2 weeks, so, no big worry :)

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk

Nimche

Dec 5, 2008
San Diego, CA
When Xperia S goes Panda...

Here we got a black Roxfit Protective Shell for white Xperia S infected with Yellow tint.
Case was purchased from Expansys USA.
53459209.jpg

72056153.jpg

17789328.jpg

25630871.jpg

28130442.jpg

denaz

Apr 21, 2009
Italy
Can someone point me to a good case easy to remove?
This is because i want to protect my device, but i also need a car mount, so probably, if i don't buy an universal one but usually i don't like them very much, with the case on it will not fit.

TY!

RiotRick

Sep 26, 2006
Netherlands
Just received my black Roxfit Protective Shell from Clove. They even threw in a set of 4 xperia smart tags. Probably cause my pre-order took so long (ordered in february).
Unfortunately my xps is still at the repair center, so I can't try it yet.

#LOUDmouth#

Mar 29, 2012
Stockholm
Unfortunately my xps is still at the repair center, so I can't try it yet.

Mine to :( Still hoping that they exchange the unit instead of repairing it. The current status says "Waiting for spare parts" though so i guess i'm just gonna get a new display.

However, while waiting i ordered w w w.ebay.co.uk/itm/261005750309?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1859wt_1396 but when i ordered it it was only 99p + 99p SH. Under 2£!

When i get my phone back i'll post pictures of that case as well!

/#LOUDmouth#

MedicalFlyer

Feb 18, 2010
Croydon
I've had two Nillkin cases and a PDair and none seem to suit me (I don't know why).
I had the Nillkin hard shell but I gave that to someone at work who had one of the cheap s-line cases.

Problem I have is the phone lives in my trouser pockets and with the job I do it needs some good protection but I worry about the screen with the Nillkins and the PDair is too bulky.

I've seen a Krussel SlimCover that's on preorder with Expansys. Hopefully it'll be out soon.

I have the PDair book style in black leather and a Nillkin gel case in grey/frosted.
If anyone wants either of them let me know (say £15 for the PDair and £5 for the Nillkin delivered to UK and maybe anywhere else depeneding on price?)

Top Liked Posts