[SPLASH] Wulfre's Splash Library and Store (14 Splashes / Updated 5.23.12)

Search This thread

wileout

Oct 19, 2011
gallitzin
I can't get to my laptop now. Give me 30min

EDIT: I checked the files and tested it, it works fine for me. Did you name it to exactly PC36IMG.zip?

Thanks, you were my inspiration.

-------------------------

The oakland raiders splash is done ;D

Yes i did and even re downloaded swveral times still aont working

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

carp532

Jan 6, 2012
Middle of Nowhere, N.C.
hey man i have a request...im a huge UNC basketball fan...can u do me something like this in carolina blue of course..lol....you can do the unc emblem like you always see but if you have time and want to get creative that would be great....maybe with a basketball with the emblem....i'll tell ya, u just surprise me...me and my daughter will be very excited....thanks in advance...carp :)

Wulfre

Apr 11, 2012
In a box.
hey man i have a request...im a huge UNC basketball fan...can u do me something like this in carolina blue of course..lol....you can do the unc emblem like you always see but if you have time and want to get creative that would be great....maybe with a basketball with the emblem....i'll tell ya, u just surprise me...me and my daughter will be very excited....thanks in advance...carp :)

Just finished yours. See the first post!

http://www.customgearreport.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ZRT-Logo-300x268.png

It's not wanting me to upload cause xda is gay but can you make this into a splash screen cause this is my real life team I'm in. Please and thank you

that stoner from circle k

Yours is done too. Enjoy :D

Last edited:

carp532

Jan 6, 2012
Middle of Nowhere, N.C.
Wulfre you are the man!!!!!!!! that is perfect..thank you thank you thank you....i will wear out the thanks button....you are a great person for taking time to do this..and u made an older lifelong unc fan very happy.....:D thanks again carp

Wulfre

Apr 11, 2012
In a box.
Wulfre you are the man!!!!!!!! that is perfect..thank you thank you thank you....i will wear out the thanks button....you are a great person for taking time to do this..and u made an older lifelong unc fan very happy.....:D thanks again carp

haha, you are very welcome. I find making these fun so It doesn't take away from anything.

carp532

Jan 6, 2012
Middle of Nowhere, N.C.
well i very much appreciate it and its people like you that keeps me enjoying and learning new things here at XDA...later on dude :D

and by the way it looks great....got to put it on my wife's and daughter's phones now too....there jealous...lol

oodork123

Nov 28, 2011
West Palm Beach, FL
Hey carp didn't request the Zombie Response Team splash just want to let you know lol I did. But I'm still gonna download it.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts