FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Tutorial: Place almost any Flash on the today screen by using ThrottleLauncher!!

1,453 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By APBilbo, Senior Member on 4th August 2008, 01:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2008, 10:53 PM |#21  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
OK Programmer guys
What about makin video ringtones for the PPC
Maybe the ringin calls a function that plays a swf movie (video clip) on the screen ??

CMON guys, i know there are a bajillion (yes i said bajillion) people who would love to have video ringers on thier ppc !!

8th August 2008, 11:01 PM |#22  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Boynton Beach
Thanks Meter: 685

Donate to Me
More
What if we could make a movie tab as previously informed/requested.. How bout these icons for the movies tab..?

Bottom Icon

and pressed Icon's..

9th August 2008, 12:39 AM |#23  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
wow this is great...i cant wait for Throttle Launcher 1.0
11th August 2008, 05:28 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twolf

SMS reader:

Sorcecode and files in the zip.
Font CygnetRound not included.

You can drag up and down the letter to read and click the bottom link to open the inbox (link not impremented).

Now all it need is FTCommands...

Hello,
Is there anyway to get the sms to read out like this from post #14?
I would really like to have the sms reader work for receiving text on my home page for Throttlelauncher. I'm really not much interested in the other icons beside the Home tab. If this is possible could anyone explain to me what changes I would need to make in the xml file, or simply make it into a .cab replacing the defualt text picture in Touchflow 3D. thank you in advance for your hard work!

Kicken
11th August 2008, 05:39 PM |#25  
Flag LX
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramane

OK Programmer guys
What about makin video ringtones for the PPC
Maybe the ringin calls a function that plays a swf movie (video clip) on the screen ??

CMON guys, i know there are a bajillion (yes i said bajillion) people who would love to have video ringers on thier ppc !!

Seems simple enough, but it needs the "phone ringing" FTCommand to be created first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicken

Hello,
Is there anyway to get the sms to read out like this from post #14?
I would really like to have the sms reader work for receiving text on my home page for Throttlelauncher. I'm really not much interested in the other icons beside the Home tab. If this is possible could anyone explain to me what changes I would need to make in the xml file, or simply make it into a .cab replacing the defualt text picture in Touchflow 3D. thank you in advance for your hard work!

Kicken

At the moment, this only reads a simple txt file, it need the 'list new sms' FTCommand to be created first.
12th August 2008, 08:34 AM |#26  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 11

More
@twolf: ROCK IT .... We are waitin for a full theme .... ... we thrust in u
12th August 2008, 05:46 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 10

More
FTCommands patch
Hi!!!

I've added some FTCommands to throttlelauncher . Only thing needed is to overwrite the existing dll with the one attached on \ProgramFiles\ThrottleLauncher\Plugins\Flash\

Implemented FTCommands are:
  • Launch: argument is the path of the file to execute.
  • MessageBox: argument is the text to display inside the message box (usefull for debuging ).
  • ReadRegistry: params must match this "XXXX,YYYYY" where XXXX is the property name where you want to receive the value and YYYYY is the registry path. For example: NextAlarm,HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Shell\Ala rms\Next
  • WriteRegistry: params must match this "XXXX,YYYYY" where XXXX is the registry path and YYYYY is the value. For example: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Flash\Weather\Location, Madrid
  • Call: Will perform a phone call to the phone number especified as param.
  • WriteFile: format of param is "XXXXX,YYYYY" where XXXXX is the file path (can be relative or absolute, though relative is strongly recomended) and YYYYY is the contents of the file.

Let me know if you think this is incomplete or if something doesn't work properly....
Attached Files
File Type: zip FlashPlugin.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.4 KB, 184 views)
12th August 2008, 06:10 PM |#28  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 87

More
I just want to say that this is simply amazing. the work you are doing is bringing us a lot closer to a full flash interface for WM. I first dreamed of this when I got my iMate JAM nearly 4 years ago. I can't wait to see how this develops.

Keep up the amazing work!
12th August 2008, 06:15 PM |#29  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Getting pretty close with these new FTcommands that I'd like to see a new theme from TWolf with all his previous flash work integrated.
12th August 2008, 06:24 PM |#30  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 231

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twolf

SMS reader:

Sorcecode and files in the zip.
Font CygnetRound not included.

You can drag up and down the letter to read and click the bottom link to open the inbox (link not impremented).

Now all it need is FTCommands...

I'd really like to see now that the new ftcommands are running your sms reader here could read the message details from the registry like the current sms page does. That would be awesome.
12th August 2008, 09:50 PM |#31  
Flag LX
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Great new Commands, that sure can be put to good use!

---edit---

Just a small call of attention, the 'MessageBox' command has no relation to the 'new sms' text.

One warning for developers, the registry commands from WM5/6 are quite diferent from WM2003, as you can see here:
http://rotlaus-software.de/wiki/rlto...gistry_samples

WM5 has better use of the registry, thats bad for WM2003 developing...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)