I've added some FTCommands to throttlelauncher
. Only thing needed is to overwrite the existing dll with the one attached on \ProgramFiles\ThrottleLauncher\Plugins\Flash\
Implemented FTCommands are:
- Launch: argument is the path of the file to execute.
- MessageBox: argument is the text to display inside the message box (usefull for debuging ).
- ReadRegistry: params must match this "XXXX,YYYYY" where XXXX is the property name where you want to receive the value and YYYYY is the registry path. For example: NextAlarm,HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Shell\Ala rms\Next
- WriteRegistry: params must match this "XXXX,YYYYY" where XXXX is the registry path and YYYYY is the value. For example: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Flash\Weather\Location, Madrid
- Call: Will perform a phone call to the phone number especified as param.
- WriteFile: format of param is "XXXXX,YYYYY" where XXXXX is the file path (can be relative or absolute, though relative is strongly recomended) and YYYYY is the contents of the file.
Let me know if you think this is incomplete or if something doesn't work properly....