09/07/2012 Everything HTC One X. *** Read this before posting *** Sticky Roll-Up ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sybregunne

Jan 24, 2011
Currently in Singapore

Dasco68

Apr 16, 2010
Colchester
Well done Sybregunne i posted in the moderators thread saying i was gonna try and do this but just not had time to write it out saves me a job now lol.

Last edited:

Sybregunne

Jan 24, 2011
Currently in Singapore
Well done Sybregunne i posted in the in the moderators thread saying i was gonna try and do this but just not had time to write it out saves me a job now lol.

I saw your post and had some free time. Will try to update daily.

Somebody had to do it :D.
This fills a gap, thanks Sybregunne.

Added to ARHD-Mod and Link collection as a must-read.

No problem mate coz if I didn't do it someone else would. Just a matter of time. :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

sirholm

Jul 5, 2011
Suggestion to be added in OP

Hi.

I just got my HTC One X S-ON and the first noobish question I got is, whether it's recommended to upgrade OTA away from H.BOOT 0.43 ?

Should I stay on 0.43 to hopefully gain easier S-OFF or should I update manually somehow without upgrading H.BOOT ? Or is it safe to say that you can downgrade H.BOOT if S-OFF is successed ?

I hope you can answer and add it to your thread ?

Sybregunne

Jan 24, 2011
Currently in Singapore
how to flash via fast boot the boot.img on mac os x please help me out. really appreciated. thanks

I suggest you look at the First Post. Then click on the tutorials one of which I believe is also a sticky here on the Development thread. try to ask help there mate. This page is like a table of contents. nothing more nothing less.

Hi.

I just got my HTC One X S-ON and the first noobish question I got is, whether it's recommended to upgrade OTA away from H.BOOT 0.43 ?

Should I stay on 0.43 to hopefully gain easier S-OFF or should I update manually somehow without upgrading H.BOOT ? Or is it safe to say that you can downgrade H.BOOT if S-OFF is successed ?

I hope you can answer and add it to your thread ?

Lots of answer to this question on the Q&A part of this forum. Although most are personal opinions as there isn't an s-off method available yet.

wtfhax

Jan 2, 2011
Suggest to put a small block for things that worth to take note of before proceeding.

For example:
  • CHARGE YOUR DEVICE 100% or at least above 50% before doing anything to be safe
  • CWM (Custom Recovery) Will not charge while the device is off or in recovery
  • CWM (Custom Recovery) In the meantime you cannot mount the USB
  • MAKE A BACKUP!! MAKE A BACKUP!! After flashing the custom recovery
  • Do not simply flash any boot.img unless it's specified in the ROM's thread
  • Do not use other superwipe script on this device unless it is made for this device
  • Make sure the command syntax is correct before you press enter
  • READ!! The thread's instruction carefully
  • Do some research on things you're about to do to your device, if you're not sure search for the answers

so on and so forth!.. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sybregunne

Sybregunne

Jan 24, 2011
Currently in Singapore
Suggest to put a small block for things that worth to take note of before proceeding.

For example:
  • CHARGE YOUR DEVICE 100% or at least above 50% before doing anything to be safe
  • CWM (Custom Recovery) Will not charge while the decvice is off or in recovery
  • CWM (Custom Recovery) In the meantime you cannot mount the USB
  • MAKE A BACKUP!! MAKE A BACKUP!! After flashing the custom recovery
  • Do not simply flash any boot.img unless it's specified the the ROM's thread
  • Do not use other superwipe script this device unless it is made for this device
  • Make sure the command syntax is correct before you press enter
  • READ!! The thread's instruction carefully
  • Do some research on things you're about to do to your device, if you're not sure search for the answers

so on and so forth!.. :D

Thanks for the suggest bro.

yoohoohoo

Jun 18, 2007
Just wanted to add that the rooting or the current clockwork recovery does not work on Rorger's HTC ONE X yet.

Elin28

Jul 28, 2008
I don't think LTE version of HOX will not have their attention until more at &t user are there.

Sent from my HTC One X

THANHVO31

Feb 27, 2010
Haiphong
Hi Sybregunne

I suggest the ROM section shall be sort in time line order for easy tracing.

Tegra 3 Power Management Fix to be outdated officially.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts