Apollo????

Search This thread

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010

Verge has become an Android-wh*@# recently. They are hungry for the clicks and hence their anti-Lumia articles. Then they followed it up with anti-Windows Phone and this. I would say, if you own anything but Windows Phone, only then you should read Verge. Their sources always want to be unnamed and always want to be anonymous!

Atleast that dude was filmed and we know him! - I trust what I see. Even if he joked he had balls unlike verge's anonymous people they make up!

theguy

Dec 11, 2006
Verge has become an Android-wh*@# recently. They are hungry for the clicks and hence their anti-Lumia articles. Then they followed it up with anti-Windows Phone and this. I would say, if you own anything but Windows Phone, only then you should read Verge. Their sources always want to be unnamed and always want to be anonymous!

Atleast that dude was filmed and we know him! - I trust what I see. Even if he joked he had balls unlike verge's anonymous people they make up!

Well that article points out how the guy in the video has retracted what he said in the video. Here's the original link:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/nunos/archive/2012/04/19/my-comments-on-windows-phone.aspx

Tachi91

Oct 15, 2008
Subartic - Americana
Imagine all the people that went and got the Lumia and all the money wasted on advertisement only to say.. Nope that phone we threw at you telling you its the best won't see Apollo... Here buy this one instead. Along with the Titan One/Two. Businesses have made stupid mistakes and Microsoft might do another dumb move and spit on your faces.

Only take what comes officially from Microsoft not some websites with no affiliation or some lonely employee.

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
I am pretty sure none of us will and should get an "Apollo". We clearly don't have specs for that.

However, what we will get is skinned Apollo. We are sure to get all the features of the OS e.g.

1) better multitasking
2) better UI consistancy (if applied)
3) better integration of features (plus additional ones)
4) better or/and faster IE
5) better bluetooth support

These stuff don't need all that extra hardware specs, so we could safely have them.

The rumours of Lumia 610, 800 being tested with Apollo could well be true considering the above could be applied with no extra hardware that comes with Apollo.

Erik Latranyi

Jun 1, 2006
Williamsport
Let us keep in mind that Android users are the most ignored for official upgrades (unless you come to XDA).

The article reads like they HOPE MS leaves current hardware behind for Apollo.

AndyFZ1S

Apr 15, 2010
London
Looking at the Tango update and the fact you will be able to send MMS video& ting , As long as we get a few other treats thrown in then I don't think I will be that bothered if I get an Apollo related update or not, TBH I was extremely happy with my HD2 but upgrades and progress lead me over to the Darkside of WP7 and although I suffered from boredom before nodo and see it through to Mango I don't think It will ever be what everyone wants, There will always be a better handset on the horizon and if it turns out MS don't fully deliver then simply change platform.:p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I too am not bothered about the apollo update if it does not reach the Titan. I too am more than happy with the OS as it stands.