Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
Hi Flix123,

I am using your v20Q Rom and V20Q baseband. Respectively, I installed

1. V20Q Baseband
2. Your V20Q Rom
3. Your Tweak Pack
4. IceCream Theme Based on v20O-v20Q Topic (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1306027) Theme Link (http://min.us/mbaUUc6WW6)
5. A special boot animation.

Before starting, i did a full wipe and also, after every flash i rebooted phone and switch it on and again booted into recovery and in the same way, i flashed them all. But I have three problems now.
1. When i call someone or if i have an incoming call, my status bar does not work and before or during the call phone restarts.
2. After turn off wifi my data does not work till i set the plane mode firstly on and off.
3. You removed On Screen Phone from the system/app but not from the network settings menu. Hence when click on the on screen phone, settings crash. Can you remove it fully from network settings?

I think there is an incompatibility issue with your rom and the theme although the rom and theme is V20Q.

Could you please help me? Your Rom is really very fast and stabile except these three problems for me.

Thanks beforehand,
Bahadır

Last edited:

Flix123

Jan 30, 2011
Try to wipe again and just install the rom and the theme, it should work without problems. Later install tweak pack.

Bogazicili90

Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
I tried every combination of installing. I installed them one right after the other or after a booting between every flash. The result is the same when i called a number status bar goes from the upper and when i click the end call button or accept call or reject call buttons phone crash and reboots

Flix123

Jan 30, 2011
That's strange. I never had an issue like that...

Try to flash a rom with Smartflash. This wipes everything(!) but after that your phone should work.

Bogazicili90

Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
Probably, solved the problem. I installed basebad, rom, tweaks, and then theme without anyboot between them. and i called and get calls without any change in status bar. It remained the same and working. After that i restored my all applications and uninstalled some system apps like todays weather caculator, backup remote control etc. and started to use go launcher ex and adjusted startup applications on booting, after all this adjustments i called again a number status bar dissappered from the upper for a few seconds and came again and i pressed the buttons, it didnt restarted. I am really astonished. What can be the problem?

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Also i want to ask you another problem. Since i am new at xda i cant open topics and cant ask rom related problems to developers so i found you and i can ask you :) when i tried to wipe dalvik cache in recovery mod, in rom manager menu it firstly says E:unknown volume for path [/sd-ext] and under that line Dalvik cache wiped. all this just take 2-3 seconds. I dont know whether it wipes dalvik cache or not. I have a external sd card inserted in my phone everyday. Does rom manager wipe dalvik cache after that notification? Or up to today i am not wiping dalvik cache?

Bogazicili90

Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
What is the reason then related to E: unknown volume?

Also What is the reason for other problems that i mentioned in my first post. Three problems. 1.Status bar. 2. Data losing 3.On Screen Phone

Flix123

Jan 30, 2011
I don't know the reasons of the error and your problems. But a full wipe and complete "fresh" system are a good solution.:)

Bogazicili90

Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
I already made three times full wipe and then installed V20Q baseband and your rom. They are so fast and stabile but also have this minor problems when install a theme. I think that you may know the reasons of those problems but you say i dont. Ok then thank you anyway, Then i try different roms. See you

comfreak13

Mar 8, 2010
Belgrade
Theme won't install in your new V20S rom. I tried it couple of times. Will there be a fix or a new theme?

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

Flix123

Jan 30, 2011
It should work. There's no bug or something makes the theme not working.

Can somebody confirm the theme to work or work not?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

I didn't like that LG gives us froyo framework in gingerbread roms, so I made a little theme with gingerbread AOSP icons converted to blue and LG statusbar icons with battery % mod. This theme is made to feel close like stock, but with gingerbread icons.

With this theme, your phone looks like real gingerbread! It's for V20q, maybe it works on V20o, but if you try it, do a backup before.;)

Features:

- LG statusbar with blue icons and better color transision
    - fixed clock
    - CRT off effect
    - GB AOSP Windows and buttons in LGs blue
    - transparent expanded status bar

Screenshots:

1.png
    2.png
    1.png

2.png
    7.png
    3.png

Changelog:
    V2.1:
    - no longer transparent popups for better scrolling in popups
    - added auto Dalvik Cache wipe (no need to wipe it manually)
    - minor bug fixes (correct list dividers and a few other icons)
    V2:
    - blue icons are now in the lg stock cyan color
    --> new theme is matching to the rest of the system icons
    - minor bug fixes

If you appreciate my work, please press Thanks button.:)
    Thanks Flix123, it looks cool.

In order to try it I just flash it through CWM?

Yes, just flash it in CWM.

@IsonNick

You mean my other battery mod? They have the same advantages, just another style.;)
    congratulation! beautiful theme! :)
    Update

New version V2 available in 1st post!

Changelog:

V2:
    - blue icons are now in the lg stock cyan color
    --> new theme is matching to the rest of the system icons
    - minor bug fixes
    No changes? The theme doesn't need any other launcher and should work.

Did you wipe Dalvik Cache after installing the theme?