Happy B-day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
The g2x came out 4/20/11 last year and it is its one year anniversary today. Anyone still here that got there phone from the beginning? If so speak up!

PS. If u pre ordered u got it on the 15th of April

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

cricketAC

Aug 5, 2011
June 28 2011 for me. Happy first bday g2x. May your successor g4x have all your good habits and none of bad ones.

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
Yeah hopefully it does even though I don't plan on getting it. Your anniversary is in a month which is not that far off.

SefEXE

Aug 1, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
I think I got mine on like June 13th or so. It's been good so far.

Some frustrations with certain roms, but then others run really well.

Happy Birthday G2x!

wmm

Jun 23, 2007
Sudbury, MA
Yep, I got mine on April 20 and am still using it (with V21y now). Mostly haven't had all the problems people have complained about, although it's never been what I'd call rock-solid. V21y seems promising, though.

C0dy

Jul 10, 2009
California
I got my G2x on the 21st of last year. It's been a great phone in my personal experience.

Sent from my Hellfire Phoenix G2x

Camille68

Apr 23, 2011
I purchased mine on release day, and didn't have all the problems that others had. Although, I had to get a new phone using insurance in February because I dropped my original one and shattered the screen. But, even this refurbished one has been great!

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
I think most people are too busy smoking that mary jane to think of the g2x. Maybe tomorrow lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Haha I was gonna put happy 4-20 as the title to get more attention. I was expecting more replies tomorrow. Also glad to see so many people that still has this phone. Every phone has problems nd this one is no different. Non of them at unbearable though

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
Haha I was gonna put happy 4-20 as the title to get more attention. I was expecting more replies tomorrow. Also glad to see so many people that still has this phone. Every phone has problems nd this one is no different. Non of them at unbearable though

I still find myself messing with my g2x even though I'm rocking sprints galaxy s 2 atm, my g2x has also been good 2 me and it still is a beast of a phone. I think the only gripe I have with the epic4g touch is the way the partitions are different on it compared to my previous 3 phones, which I could use link2sd on.

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
What's wrong with you people. Replying to this thread on a holiday. You people should be so messed up that you can't even type

I really didn't think that any people would stay with this phone after a year. Thanks for everyone appreciation for the g2x and even more thanks to the developers for keeping the g2x alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Having said the above, and to avoid any more confusion, and since this thread has lead to nothing productive. Thread closed.
    I think most people are too busy smoking that mary jane to think of the g2x. Maybe tomorrow lol