Thread Closed Email Thread
21st April 2012, 01:22 AM |#141  
Flag City of Angels
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjmonopoly7311

Did indeed no issues yet here.

Great functionality, haven't run into any of the basic issues yet. Super pleased with this ROM. Quadranting in the range of 3700.

Question: Anyone able to set up multiple unlocks on the Swipe lockscreen? I feel like maybe it is hiding somewhere, or like there has to be an apk out there that can be pushed into the system. Thoughts? Love to be able to swipe straight into SMS and web browser.

why not use go locker?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

21st April 2012, 01:41 AM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Working alright so far. Just updated the toggle and battery mod. Only gripe is hanging when rebooting and powering off can't be fixed for me. Have tried flashing several times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 01:54 AM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Very nice to have the toggles working. I wish you kept the old data icon though haha all good thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA
21st April 2012, 02:06 AM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hows data speeds?
21st April 2012, 02:26 AM |#145  
Flag Montréal
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Got 14 mbps download with blaze modem. So pretty good IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 02:28 AM |#146  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by puff8stuff

Hows data speeds?

averaging between 9-13 down. Pretty darn good.
21st April 2012, 03:22 AM |#147  
New Delhi, India
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by casonswag

I used KID on ICS n it worked fine with me just make sure your on it already before you flash a ICS rom dont flash while your on the ICS youll get no connection

Found that was to be the case..thanks

I did get it to work eventually with KID radio doing everything manually ie since this rom flashes radio by default...Everything was working great and I thought finally I have my first good ICS rom but then found out GPS performance was horrible
It couldn't get lock most of the times when normally i get quickly. Sometimes it did a get a lock, but after that relock times were very high (i.e. get a lock, turn of the gps app and then try to get it again after 1 min (warm locks) its normally < 5sec)..
So back to jugs 5.0 for me, glad I took a backup
21st April 2012, 03:28 AM |#148  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
My data speed is terrible. With the radio that's provided. That's cause I'm on the telus network lol. Can't flash the radio ....at most of the time...I cant even get connections...
My signal bar never reaches more than 2 bars. Most of the time at 0 bars. Is there a possibility to be able to flash the telus modem? ???
21st April 2012, 03:45 AM |#149  
Flag Montréal
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighx

My data speed is terrible. With the radio that's provided. That's cause I'm on the telus network lol. Can't flash the radio ....at most of the time...I cant even get connections...
My signal bar never reaches more than 2 bars. Most of the time at 0 bars. Is there a possibility to be able to flash the telus modem? ???

I'm on Telus too.. and I haven't got no reception issues. Wipe cache and dalvik cache maybe.
21st April 2012, 04:03 AM |#150  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 455

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafioso

Found that was to be the case..thanks

I did get it to work eventually with KID radio doing everything manually ie since this rom flashes radio by default...Everything was working great and I thought finally I have my first good ICS rom but then found out GPS performance was horrible
It couldn't get lock most of the times when normally i get quickly. Sometimes it did a get a lock, but after that relock times were very high (i.e. get a lock, turn of the gps app and then try to get it again after 1 min (warm locks) its normally < 5sec)..
So back to jugs 5.0 for me, glad I took a backup

I have a gps fix that will be part of the next update. Hopefully it will be as crazy fast for everyone as me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighx

My data speed is terrible. With the radio that's provided. That's cause I'm on the telus network lol. Can't flash the radio

Next version you will be able to choose your radio or one not at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to goldfingerfif For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goldfingerfif Ad-Free
21st April 2012, 04:24 AM |#151  
Flag Hesperia, Ca
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Does anyone have echo issues with calls? Every ics build I tried gives me an echo issue when talking to people but I've never flashed any radios. I always use the stock one.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread