Originally Posted by thomasskull666
I for one would love to see what you've come up with!
Let me know if you need a place to host files :)
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
That would be great actually, I need a place to host. By the way I found a huge oversight in the kernel which most definitely prevents wifi from working. Fixing that now.
Things I've found wrong:
- wifi is being compiled as a module, so I changed to built-in at least for now
- wifi firmware path expect /system root, which it shouldn't
- a bunch of missing drivers for the epic 4g which could fix things which currently do not work such as audio and hardware acceleration
- orientation of X is portrait when it should be landscape
- quite a few audio drivers are being compiled in which I'm sure is messing up the audio support
- keyboard function keys aren't working, but I think theres a fix for this (custom keymap needed)
- usb networking support wasn't built in which is useful when wifi isn't working