[ROM][LT15i/LT18i][MIUIv5 - 3.4.8 - MultiLang][CM10 - JB - 4.1.2][update 11 04 2013]

Search This thread

GalaxyGS

Jan 11, 2005
DooMKerneL will not work with this rom! you need to use the one Sassonix provided in the 1st post

yes, i did.. even i had readjusting the device voltage, but still random reboot.

AOSP kernel(CM7/CM9/DooM) can't work when im unplugging my Arc from power source, it'll going to reboot after couple of seconds. The other kernels(stock,ICS Beta, ICS official) works normally.

I don't know why.. maybe my Arc defected.. :(

ArmorD

Sep 29, 2011
Helsinki
Great, everytime I boot up my phone, it says "Android is upgrading. Setting up WiFi Direct ###(numbers from 1-100) Press OK to accept"

There's no "OK button". I tried clicking the background, but no clicks. Now it rebooted when it reached 100.

GalaxyGS

Jan 11, 2005
AOSP Kernel too much undervolted

yes, i did.. even i had readjusting the device voltage, but still random reboot.

AOSP kernel(CM7/CM9/DooM) can't work when im unplugging my Arc from power source, it'll going to reboot after couple of seconds. The other kernels(stock,ICS Beta, ICS official) works normally.

I don't know why.. maybe my Arc defected.. :(

I solved it by my self..

I've doing some research. So i think i'm right, AOSP based kernel is too much undervolt compare to the others. Maybe they intended to get best battery life. Some Arc's CPU can't handle too much undervolting, like mine. Even i can't go to recovery mode without power source plugged in.

So my temporary solution is to get power connected until you can add some voltage changer script to init.d folder(i couldn't use voltage control app like Incredicontrol, setxperia, or NoFrill, because it's take longer time to set voltage, so device has rebooting before apps apply voltage setting).

That's it, its works like a charm. Even i can use FXP ROM without any random reboot.

Could someone inform to kernel developer regarding this problem? because some ppl experience similiar problem like this too..

Thanks..

merlin667

Jan 19, 2010
Villach
yes, it's working, currently battery lifetime on low usage but regular update of mails (IMAP PUSH) is approx 2 days - similar to most other roms.

ImChoog

Apr 18, 2011
Cologne
what have I to do to get my ARC S on 1.4 GHz instead of 1.0 GHz as it is now whitout using add ap'ks like CPU master ? the buildprop looks ok.

An other point, is there any chance to control volums for ringtone and notification seperate ? I thougt that this is possible with 4.0.4

tarekboukaf

Feb 9, 2011
hi i love miui roms a lot , and i want to install this, but when i flash the kernel and try to boot to recvoery mod, i cant!! dnt know why? i didnt instal the baseband! is that the reason? thks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan

Top Liked Posts