1,176 posts
Thanks Meter: 968

Thread Closed Email Thread
21st April 2012, 03:45 PM |#731  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smaghe

IMO work is far from finished. Look how CM9 is just running flawlessly on GS2.
Experience is just way better than stock, although CM9 is not even beta.
CM9 on KF still has several major issues : video decoding, random freezes, lags, wifi problems, power button, no USB host ...
IMO these things prevent oneself to run it as a true daily driver.
I'll donate as soon as a pretty "stable" version comes out.
It's also a way to prevent CM9 reloaded development from stopping or slowing, as AOKP is now a priority.

Not of what you are saying is simply not Tue. Hwa, USB otg, are both present now with has codes from, and I have had no wifi issues at all. Power button works fine. This is most certainly a daub for most as long as they understand battery life is not optimized. It is as stable as almost all kernels I have run from other devs...try it and you'll be surprised how good it is now.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

21st April 2012, 03:47 PM |#732  
Flag Alabama, US
Thanks Meter: 36

More
No, flash the .zip file in TWRP

~ BiteBlaze via HTC Sensation[/QUOTE]

Was a wrong question. I asked that because when I tried to flash the zip, it said this "unable to unzip file", but then I realized that I was trying to flash an empty file, because I didn't wait until the download ends But now everything is ok. Thanks!!!!
21st April 2012, 04:00 PM |#734  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:

CM9 on KF still has several major issues : video decoding, random freezes, lags, wifi problems, power button, no USB host ...
It's also a way to prevent CM9 reloaded development from stopping or slowing, as AOKP is now a priority.

I think you're being pretty harsh.
1. This is offered for free donating is up to you
2. This ROM makes my kindle go from Useless (I can't use any amazon service from my country) to almost perfect and I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation

This is not a perfect ROM but people need to appreciate the work/hours put in it. As far as I'm concerned this is my daily driver atm. I only need my phone to be as close as perfectly stable as possible. The kindle can crash at this rate I don't care. This rate being 2-3 times a week.

So again Thanks for the ROM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airbag888 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Airbag888 Ad-Free
21st April 2012, 04:57 PM |#735  
Flag Lexington, KY
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Quote:

As others have said, the day that these problems are solved has arrived. It's more of a matter now for ROM developers to integrate the new kernel into their ROMs solely at their discretion. Not to say there won't be some other bugs, such as ghosting or banding, but these issues are being worked on fervently, which is why our developers should be supported generously. Without their valiant efforts, we'd be stuck on stock and we all know how that would suck. They have worked hours upon hours on these ROMs/kernels and have been gracious enough to allow us to benefit from their labor. Let's all return the favor and donate.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using XDA Premium
ROM: CM9 ReloadedROM v1.2
Kernel: 0xD34D
Overclock: 1.2 GHz Max, 800 MHz min. On Demand
Launcher: ADW EX
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djkeller3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djkeller3 Ad-Free
21st April 2012, 05:56 PM |#736  
Flag Nebraska
Thanks Meter: 51

More
I have been running this ROM for a couple days and is by far my favorite ROM out there. I was running CM7 but decided that I wanted to try CM9 and I will never go back to CM7. I have had no issues other than the normal issues with CM9 right now but that sounds like it will be changing. I cant wait for the update to come out with the 3.0 kernel. This will be my daily ROM from now on.

Great job BiteBlaze!!
21st April 2012, 05:58 PM |#737  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WattB006

I have been running this ROM for a couple days and is by far my favorite ROM out there. I was running CM7 but decided that I wanted to try CM9 and I will never go back to CM7. I have had no issues other than the normal issues with CM9 right now but that sounds like it will be changing. I cant wait for the update to come out with the 3.0 kernel. This will be my daily ROM from now on.

Great job BiteBlaze!!

Glad to here it! And, v1.2H will be released later today so... keep an eye out for that! AOKP Reloaded is still a WIP but is coming along.
21st April 2012, 06:23 PM |#738  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin

Donate to Me
More
uploading v1.2H... AWESOME!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiteBlaze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BiteBlaze Ad-Free
21st April 2012, 06:31 PM |#739  
Flag Hồ Chí Minh
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteBlaze

Awesome, time to go to ics )

P/s: how many minutes left?
Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to acax456 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift acax456 Ad-Free
21st April 2012, 06:33 PM |#740  
Flag Ogden
Thanks Meter: 26

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Patiently waiting!!! 420 release late lol
21st April 2012, 06:35 PM |#741  
Flag Nebraska
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:

Downloading now!!! Can't wait to try it out.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9 reloaded, cool ics rom, ics kindle fire, kindle fire cm9, reloadedrom™
Previous Thread Next Thread