{Mini/MiniPro/Active/Live}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

schmolch

Nov 27, 2010
Great ROM except for the **** battery-life.
With CM i barely make it through the day, with a stock-based ROM its easily 2 days.
CM sucks 10-20% in airplane mode while i sleep, stock 1-2% without airplane mode.

Wrong priorities imho.

le grande magnetto

Jan 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A71
Redmi Note 10 Pro
is there option to make phone vibrate when you touch back and menu buttons? and what about walkman button? WT19i
also, do I need to instal any software to make keyboard numeric or I just didn't found yet how to do it?

BTW, which release is better, RC or later nightly?

Last edited:

kingstah

Apr 3, 2012
Network-based location not working

Hi,
I use FXP115 on my Xperia Mini Pro.

For some reason, I can't get my position in any app or widget when GPS is turned off. I have "Use wireless networks" enabled in my location settings.
Maybe worth noting, I do not have gapps installed. I had the same issue already with FXP114. It used to work with the stock ROM.
Can anybody help? Is this a bug in FXP? Is there anybody out there without gapps and working network-based location?

Btw., FXP is awesome, thanks you guys!
Thanks

kingstah

Snoopo

Oct 19, 2010
Hi,
I use FXP115 on my Xperia Mini Pro.
I do not have gapps installed....

Hi.
Currently FXP117 is out. As these are unofficial DEVELOPMENT Releases it makes no sense talking about earlier versions.
On FXP116 I could not confirm your issues on mxy sk17i (you also shpuld menion your phone)
Please do better qualified analysis or wait for official release(s).

@le grande magnetto:
Which phone? On my sk17i with FXP117 it works fine. buw I don't use it. It's in settings - "cyanogenmod" ...

If you have problems with the included kernel I can recommend "Rage-Kernel for CM 7.2 ROM" but keep in mind that you then cannot point problems with kernel to FXP ;)

le grande magnetto

Jan 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A71
Redmi Note 10 Pro
@le grande magnetto:
Which phone? On my sk17i with FXP117 it works fine. buw I don't use it. It's in settings - "cyanogenmod" ...

If you have problems with the included kernel I can recommend "Rage-Kernel for CM 7.2 ROM" but keep in mind that you then cannot point problems with kernel to FXP ;)
I cant find those settings, could you help me, please? I'm using Live with walkman by the way.

Il Giulione

Jan 9, 2012
Genoa
Help me! I've flashed it on my Xperia mini and when I boot it, a message appears asking me a sim network unlock pin! What do I have to do?

Snoopo

Oct 19, 2010
best for you may be to flash back to stock rom and wait until final CM version is released... :p

Top Liked Posts