FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

 View Poll Results: CNA stop Developping. On what porting, should be based the Next Tiramisu?

AOKP
 
199 Vote(s)
45.85%
Dark Knight
 
33 Vote(s)
7.60%
Slim ICS
 
79 Vote(s)
18.20%
CM9
 
130 Vote(s)
29.95%
Other Tell me
 
20 Vote(s)
4.61%
CNA (no new updates)
 
8 Vote(s)
1.84%
Gummy
 
9 Vote(s)
2.07%

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

770 posts
Thanks Meter: 884
 
By DjSound, Senior Member on 20th March 2012, 06:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st April 2012, 06:30 PM |#511  
DjSound's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 884
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi Guys


here I am with a Great news for you!



Here is the changelog (maybe not definitive) of the Release 1.9 :




* Based on the latest nightly of 20/04/2012
* Optimized the code of the Aroma
* Removed redundant code and do general optimizations
* Added / Removed / Modified tweak in build.prop
* Implemented H3llStrom GPS Fix
* Added Section Debugging allows you to:
- Restore the systemui.apk
- Restore the framework-res
- Restore the entire folder Framewrok
- Restore the System folder / App
- Restore the entire System folder
- More to add
* Updated Kernel Semaphore 1.0.1s
* Updated kernel 0.7.2 VC xL Devil 2
* Added 3 animations
- Twisted Rubik
- Twisted Rubik 2
- Twisted Rubik 3
* Added Undo Section: Restore Theme now works 100%
* Adding Mod Audio section:
- Allows you to add ringtones, notifications and system sounds of MiuiV4 Rom in different ways
* Added Possiblity of Installing Market Samsung
* Updated Notes for ICS
* Updated Titanium Backup
* Updated Mi File Explorer
* Updated Apex Launcher
* Implement Inverted GAPPS
* Added Market MDPI Fix
* Fixed Compass For Maps
* Updated Cr7s Theme
* Maybe many many other that i'll add




I just finished building the Rom, now try on the weekend, and if all goes well, soon release the download link

The size does not exceed 400 Mb despite the many more things implemented, we are now on about 370MB...



Have Fun!




DjSound
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DjSound Ad-Free
 
 
21st April 2012, 06:33 PM |#512  
carols's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
time to charge my phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to carols For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carols Ad-Free
21st April 2012, 07:04 PM |#513  
CMiles1979's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mechelen
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Who is DJ Sound?
21st April 2012, 07:07 PM |#514  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu86

Hi Guys


here I am with a Great news for you!



Here is the changelog (maybe not definitive) of the Release 1.9 :




* Based on the latest nightly of 20/04/2012
* Optimized the code of the Aroma
* Removed redundant code and do general optimizations
* Added / Removed / Modified tweak in build.prop
* Implemented H3llStrom GPS Fix
* Added Section Debugging allows you to:
- Restore the systemui.apk
- Restore the framework-res
- Restore the entire folder Framewrok
- Restore the System folder / App
- Restore the entire System folder
- More to add
* Updated Kernel Semaphore 1.0.1s
* Updated kernel 0.7.2 VC xL Devil 2
* Added 3 animations
- Twisted Rubik
- Twisted Rubik 2
- Twisted Rubik 3
* Added Undo Section: Restore Theme now works 100%
* Adding Mod Audio section:
- Allows you to add ringtones, notifications and system sounds of MiuiV4 Rom in different ways
* Added Possiblity of Installing Market Samsung
* Updated Notes for ICS
* Updated Titanium Backup
* Updated Mi File Explorer
* Updated Apex Launcher
* Implement Inverted GAPPS
* Added Market MDPI Fix
* Fixed Compass For Maps
* Updated Cr7s Theme
* Maybe many many other that i'll add




I just finished building the Rom, now try on the weekend, and if all goes well, soon release the download link

The size does not exceed 400 Mb despite the many more things implemented, we are now on about 370MB...



Have Fun!




DjSound

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiles

Who is DJ Sound?

DjSound is lulu86...he usually uses the name DjSound but i don't why, he used lulu86 in XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to Pietrone94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pietrone94 Ad-Free
21st April 2012, 07:15 PM |#515  
laehtis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
awesome thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
21st April 2012, 07:24 PM |#516  
Junior Member
Mannheim
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu86

Hi Guys


here I am with a Great news for you!



Here is the changelog (maybe not definitive) of the Release 1.9 :




* Based on the latest nightly of 20/04/2012
* Optimized the code of the Aroma
* Removed redundant code and do general optimizations
* Added / Removed / Modified tweak in build.prop
* Implemented H3llStrom GPS Fix
* Added Section Debugging allows you to:
- Restore the systemui.apk
- Restore the framework-res
- Restore the entire folder Framewrok
- Restore the System folder / App
- Restore the entire System folder
- More to add
* Updated Kernel Semaphore 1.0.1s
* Updated kernel 0.7.2 VC xL Devil 2
* Added 3 animations
- Twisted Rubik
- Twisted Rubik 2
- Twisted Rubik 3
* Added Undo Section: Restore Theme now works 100%
* Adding Mod Audio section:
- Allows you to add ringtones, notifications and system sounds of MiuiV4 Rom in different ways
* Added Possiblity of Installing Market Samsung
* Updated Notes for ICS
* Updated Titanium Backup
* Updated Mi File Explorer
* Updated Apex Launcher
* Implement Inverted GAPPS
* Added Market MDPI Fix
* Fixed Compass For Maps
* Updated Cr7s Theme
* Maybe many many other that i'll add




I just finished building the Rom, now try on the weekend, and if all goes well, soon release the download link

The size does not exceed 400 Mb despite the many more things implemented, we are now on about 370MB...



Have Fun!




DjSound

When you want to update from 1.8 to 1.9 will you have to do a Wipe with Data Wipe ?
21st April 2012, 07:34 PM |#517  
CMiles1979's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mechelen
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
I have a problem with Google Play, bought an app and now this.



★ De wereld van @CMiles1979 ★ GT-I9000 ★ Tapatalk ★ Hit THANKS if my post is useful ★
21st April 2012, 08:34 PM |#518  
ryandabao's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Iloilo
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMiles1979

I have a problem with Google Play, bought an app and now this.



★ De wereld van @CMiles1979 ★ GT-I9000 ★ Tapatalk ★ Hit THANKS if my post is useful ★

Try clearing market data and download again. See if that works

Tapatalking in my sleep
21st April 2012, 08:57 PM |#519  
DjSound's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 884
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMiles1979

Who is DJ Sound?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietrone94

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

DjSound is lulu86...he usually uses the name DjSound but i don't why, he used lulu86 in XDA

Due to an error during registration


Quote:
Originally Posted by imperianer

When you want to update from 1.8 to 1.9 will you have to do a Wipe with Data Wipe ?

I strongly recommend it

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 09:20 PM |#520  
CMiles1979's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mechelen
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandabao

Try clearing market data and download again. See if that works

Tapatalking in my sleep

I fixed it with this


Still have problems with keyboard, after reboot my phone chooses automatically the standard android keyboard and not swift.

★ De wereld van @CMiles1979 ★ GT-I9000 ★ Tapatalk ★ Hit THANKS if my post is useful ★
21st April 2012, 09:23 PM |#521  
CMiles1979's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mechelen
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=lulu86;25138695]Due to an error during registration

You can send an email to xda for a name change. Just take a look at mine. This morning just cmiles now CMiles1979!

Edit: Where to do: http://www.xda-developers.com/contac...thelpwebmaster

★ De wereld van @CMiles1979 ★ GT-I9000 ★ Tapatalk ★ Hit THANKS if my post is useful ★
The Following User Says Thank You to CMiles1979 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CMiles1979 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aroma, galaxy s, i9000, ics, tiramisu

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes