Originally Posted by vickyraskar
- U need rom without any themes or mods install, otherwise u will end up in bootloop
- Don't flash it even over my CWM packages, bootloop
- Make a backup just in case before flashing
- If u are installing mods from 2nd post, use only with name UNIVERSAL. CWM packages over universal theme will take u to bootloop again
- Uninstall JKAY deluxe settings app (when u flash theme, latest version will be installed)
- If u have any other mods (like phone with no inc. record.full pic), remove it. U will install it latter
Please some one explain this steps and give proper links.
firstly, if you are using a stock rom (as it came with the note) then, this theme cannot be installed.
u have to root & install a clockwork mod recovery to flash anything.
for this you can use the threads from dr.ketan (root & flash cwm)
after that, pls install a deodexed rom (eg. cassies rom (latest) since jay k settings are not preinstalled & is close to stock in theming)
after u have this rom installed, pls flash this theme & it will be working.
shoot ur doubts if any!!
---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Android Crazy
Hey Is the status bar 14 toggle? Can I flash this over Checkrom note hd v6(XXLC1)? Thanks In Advance!
its 8 quick toggles. trust checkrom lc1 has jaykay settings preinstalled. u need to remove the jaykdeluxesettings.apk from the system/apps before flashing this theme or else there will be problems later on.