- Games that have built in support for gamepad works directly - Just connect the PS3 to Prime and Play.
- Games that don't have built in support for controller you need to emulate your fingers touch on the screen. You do so by root and Sixaxis controller app. And you can now emulate the PS3 controller buttons to work like a fingertip touching the screen.
If you not have root and you are on firmware .21 you are not going to be able to root.. And no root no Touch Profiles = No Fun.
Don't get me wrong now. But everything become easier for you and the people who will help you if YOU first do the homework and get a idea of how things works. You don't need to know or understand everything, Just so you get a clue how it works and what you want help with.. And you also learn something and get better and better of understanding and doing stuff with your tablet.
- First you should read this and existing threads about PS3.. And you quickly finds out that you need to root and great touchprofiles for that games
- Go to Sixaxis controller homepage and read there.
- If you badly want to play MC3 using gamepad you have to unlock bootloader and root. And for this its highly recommend that first read and know what you are doing because it's possible that you "transform" your Prime to a paper weight.
I say this because If you don't have any clue what you doing and something goes wrong with root or something else and you don't have any idea what happened or what have caused it you put your self in a hard position.
I have been there done that, Rooted and started to mod. And then it just went to hell and got panic and thought I just ****ed up my phone. And when I went to XDA for help in didn't know what to say or ask the right questions.. But after some search here on XDA and Google i startade to understand a little more and I know found out what the problem was and what I have done and I now was able to ask to right question and got helped.
So just follow a list and don't know anything what you doing is no good mix. You don't need to be expert and now all just the basics.
Sorry for the wall of text that did answer the question. But I have self been in a similar situation and got a similar answer that I first should do something research. First I got mad and says WTF i need help.. But now I'm glad I spent some hour on just reading the forum and trying to learn.
If you get root and so then you can watch my video how to do the touch profiles.
Asus Prime & Tapatalk
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app