[INFO] Eugenes new cm7 build R6 Final FINAL Updated OP

Search This thread

eugene373

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 11, 2009
eb-productions.proboards.com
I see the OP lists that APN's will be erased if Airplane mode is activated. I was just curious if everybody was experiencing this or if it is random. Really want to try this rom, but i use Airplane mode lots a work.

Thanks

you can disable data to save extra power, but if you put into AP Mode you will have to reboot to get data working again.

d12d

Jan 31, 2009
Columbus, OH
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to add more toggles? Thank you in advance

I assume you are referring to the toggles at the top of the notification bar. If so go to settings - CyanogenMod Settings - Interface - Notification Power Widget - Widget Buttons.

Pick whatever ones you would like. You can also reorganize them under the Widget button order selection.

Reactions: afbengochea

phordych05

Jul 13, 2010
philly
I assume you are referring to the toggles at the top of the notification bar. If so go to settings - CyanogenMod Settings - Interface - Notification Power Widget - Widget Buttons.

is this like the "real-like"cm7...can we use the real cm7 themes and all...or how does that work...if i download a theme...should i use Rom manager to install it...sorry if this is a stupid question...still a little noob-ish...thanks in advance... ;-)

darkamikaze

Aug 7, 2010
Candyland
When you download a theme through the Play Store make sure it's a cm7 compliant theme and simply open the app Theme Manager and apply it.

I usually reboot for good measure after that but that's it.

denti

Apr 16, 2008
Awesome ROM

Quick question. How do I specify internal memory vs ad card? All data seems to be writing to ad card and chewing it up leaving internal free.

SupaKid

May 11, 2010
Is it possible to port the TouchWiz Camera apk to this ROM, or is it a framework thing like HTC Sense?

I only ask, since the TouchWiz Camera offers higher customization than the AOSP camera (especially for video settings).

ToastMan12

Jul 17, 2010
Was the in-call audio bug finally fixed in R5? I think I saw something about it a while back, but I can't be sure...

afbengochea

Jan 10, 2012
I was wondering, what camera app are people using to get a higher megapixel photo on this rom since the stock one isn't taking a picture at such a high resolution.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

ToastMan12

Jul 17, 2010
What change log? There's the known issues list. Its not listed there so I was just checking whether this not just taken as a given.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

rmarquez1974

Nov 11, 2009
Does r5 have the newest kernel?
I keep getting fc's when using Facebook or gmail....

Also is there a search function in contacts?

Lovin how fast this is!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

phordych05

Jul 13, 2010
philly
Yeah it comes with the newest kernel. And just hit the search button in contacts

hello...i just flashed this to my phone everything works but...when i go to the market and install a theme...when i go ti put the theme on...it says something about the size not being right...then gives me the opoition to go ahead and install it anyway...or i can choose ...bummer...lol...why does it do that..has anyone else got that...?...also...how can i get swype on this...i cant stand not having my swype... ;-( ... if anyone could help i would love the help...thanks in advance... ;-)

tdizzle404

Nov 27, 2010
North Georgia
Yeah it comes with the newest kernel. And just hit the search button in contacts

hello...i just flashed this to my phone everything works but...when i go to the market and install a theme...when i go ti put the theme on...it says something about the size not being right...then gives me the opoition to go ahead and install it anyway...or i can choose ...bummer...lol...why does it do that..has anyone else got that...?...also...how can i get swype on this...i cant stand not having my swype... ;-( ... if anyone could help i would love the help...thanks in advance... ;-)
Pick the theme any way it says that cause this from is ported .its said that to me on every phone I've ran cm7 on. And swype go to the website and get swype beta its the best .

Anyone have the link to rc4 or the gallery from it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kojot1234

May 13, 2009
Chi
Pick the theme any way it says that cause this from is ported .its said that to me on every phone I've ran cm7 on. And swype go to the website and get swype beta its the best .

Anyone have the link to rc4 or the gallery from it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Try searching torrent sites for rc4, if you can't find it I'll see if the 4shared link still works tomorrow. I'm too drunk to do it today brother! It's Saturday... ^_^

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Confirm or Denied:

Confirm or Denied:

Even though there is a leak now for ICS, I'm not stopping the work on CM7, I'm almost finished with it and most issue are taken care of at this point..

I feel it's in the best interest for the Community for me to get it as stable as I can then move onto messing with the ICS leak..

~Eugene
    Happy Easter!

I didn't upload anything as of yet.... Even though I got issue fixed in the kernel, I noticed that there's something draining the battery via the Android OS.

I'm trying to figure out what it is at the moment. I had packaged everything up & ready to post, but like always I flash the Rom I was posting & battery issue's are back.

Hot-plug fix
    CPU1 Goes Offline
    Deepsleep works..

just at a lose as to what is causing the drain from hell, I know I caused it because I can't make it past 8hrs of using the phone & this very very light use at that.....

Have family stuff today, did family stuff Sat. as well, hence I didn't reply until now.

~Eugene
    np, just burnt out trying to figure out the usb / adb issue with the kernel..

5pm friday to 3pm Sat. and a total time of being awake 43hrs.

Slept in this morning until 12:30 :D

once my boy goes to bed tonight I'll be back at it again.
    Night@XDA

Going to bed, been up over 36hrs working on Kernel issue's

Final results will be 2 Kernel's
    A. Working ADB mode for Dev's / Tinkers
    B. USB Storage Mode working for mounting SD to pc ( Both SD's )

Second.....

Working on Rebuilding CM7 from the latest source & Hoping to fix most of what I can..

Likely I'll easly sleep 12+ hours so I'm taking Sunday completely off from android & cutting my Grass!
    setting.apk
    settingprovider.apk
    systemUI.apk

will fix the usb problem & yes most if not all CM7 kernel will work...

was trying to get it more stable but I'm moving to ICS now, already have ICS back installed & working on a Kernel for us as well.

~Eugene