[Q] Fire_Bird ICS ROM v3.0

Search This thread

egazito

Jan 19, 2012
Coimbra
Hello, first of all a very good job!
But I found some bugs ... how can I get a screnshot to show but do not know how ... I have the mobile phone to two days without charging and always with WIFI connected but if I turn off (WIFI) could not stand more than 14 hours ... thanks ...

egazito

Jan 19, 2012
Coimbra
163 views and no answer ... I want to help but first I need your help ...I've been doing some tests with the baseband 70 and I think that she is injecting a higher voltage in the 3G module and that is why our batteries run out so quickly ...

Last edited:

old_fart

Dec 8, 2011
it never rains here
huh ? if you wish to take 'screen shots', well the app store has something cheap / free for that... but battery drain statistics are built right into the operating system package.
hmmm, so if wifi is working, it uses less battery power than the cellular tranciever circuit ? . . . the second circuit is more of a pig ?

egazito

Jan 19, 2012
Coimbra
huh ? if you wish to take 'screen shots', well the app store has something cheap / free for that... but battery drain statistics are built right into the operating system package.
hmmm, so if wifi is working, it uses less battery power than the cellular tranciever circuit ? . . . the second circuit is more of a pig ?

I know it's strange but true ... when I have the WiFi turned on, the phone behaves normally and the battery lasts two days but if you turn it off, (baseband70) spent a few hours and the battery starts to heat up and lose 20% per hour ... not strange?

egazito

Jan 19, 2012
Coimbra
i am sorry but it does not 'sound' normal. i do not think i use that 'baseband70', so i cannot give you comparison data.
( way of looking at it ) is the glass half empty, or is the glass half full . . .

LOL

sorry, I forgot to change the language to display the photos ... but one problem is that says 18% is used by the bluetooth but I never turned on ...

Attachments

• shot_000002.jpg
    shot_000002.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 23
  • shot_000004.jpg
    shot_000004.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 24

eager_man

Jan 10, 2012
screenshot

Hello, first of all a very good job!
But I found some bugs ... how can I get a screnshot to show but do not know how ... I have the mobile phone to two days without charging and always with WIFI connected but if I turn off (WIFI) could not stand more than 14 hours ... thanks ...

Hold the power button and the volume key down at the same time.