My own st.pid Thread with st.pid Questions

Search This thread

adi4u4882

May 7, 2011
Chennai
I think of it, I need to clean my device folder from some ****, than I will do new movie and maybe the build for public

Releasing a video is a good idea but releasing a non stable or alpha build is not a good idea. One of the reasons why previous port stopped is because many started asking trillion questions which drastically slowed down the port. So, i request you to release a beta version with some basic functions working instead of releasing a half baked version to the public. Release the alpha version to only few members who would like to help with the port in order to avoid confusion :)

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy S22
One of the reasons why previous port stopped is because many started asking trillion questions which drastically slowed down the port

Sorry. This is absolutly nonsense...

Immer dieser Schwachsinn...
Das Portieren ist mit max. 2 Devs niemals nie nicht zu bewältigen.
Das ist so als ob man ein mehrstöckiges Haus mit 2 Leuten bauen möchte... zumal diese vorher noch kein Haus gebaut haben. Und sich vieles mühevoll erarbeiten müßen...

Wenn "er" jetzt wieder an einer Stelle aufgibt... er hat ja scheinbar fast von 0 angefangen...
Der nächste fängt wieder bei 0 an... :rolleyes:

Nur hirntote Videogucker... :)

Best Wishes. :D

adi4u4882

May 7, 2011
Chennai
Sorry. This is absolutly nonsense...

Immer dieser Schwachsinn...
Das Portieren ist mit max. 2 Devs niemals nie nicht zu bewältigen.
Das ist so als ob man ein mehrstöckiges Haus mit 2 Leuten bauen möchte... zumal diese vorher noch kein Haus gebaut haben. Und sich vieles mühevoll erarbeiten müßen...

Wenn "er" jetzt wieder an einer Stelle aufgibt... er hat ja scheinbar fast von 0 angefangen...
Der nächste fängt wieder bei 0 an... :rolleyes:

Nur hirntote Videogucker... :)

Best Wishes. :D
I'am Sorry :D I dont understand your language and google translate is not good enough, but i think your trying to say that 2 people is not god enough. It would be awesome if everyone would help the port instead of just complaining And have you heard the saying "Too many chefs spoil the broth" ? :D I will be good if the dev(s) give the files to only some members will keep him updated with the bugs and errors. I know everyone will be interested in testing out the port but some just forget that it is Alpha version. If the dev works with a group of people who will help him then we will get the stable port within a short span of time. But anyways, it all depends on the dev, if he thinks it will be good to upload to the public then thats the final decision. This is just my opinion :)

Best Regard's

princepsp

Apr 19, 2011
I think He's trying to say to you "Sorry. This is absolutely nonsense... because
previous build stopped because 2 people are trying to port.(and Oleg had work)But now more than 2 people trying to port.

Reactions: adi4u4882

princepsp

Apr 19, 2011
i downloaded but i cant find it.Does it req. ubuntu?(i am using windows)

thanks i will try elicple

edit : now i cant find ddms in elipcle

Last edited:

cristi.badoi

Apr 19, 2011
hey!
sorry adfree for "polluting" you thread but I don't have permission to make a new one.
I'm trying to configure my ubuntu vm to get some knowledge on this whole android stuff, but I can't seem to get my S8500 connected.
Just wondering, what have you guys setup under etc/udev/rules.d/
I tried with a galaxy s configuration, but doesn't seem to work.

thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys !

This is android 4.0 on Wave S-8500 :D

I got the system +10% of working :D got touch and launched settings to make proof screenshoot:

Thanks, i will open a web page and post new thread ASAP. I need to get to PC in school :)
    well, I complied if someone wants to test, it doesn't have any mounts configured other than the ones rebellos left in the initramfs config, but if you get it to execute it should display a boot image when started correctly. Use the same method as for the S8500 version tut but don't bother putting the filesystem (ext2system.img) in, also you'll have to use an S8530 compiled FOTA, i'm not sure if you have to use the same sbl or different sbl file, for the kernel unzip this file and rename it to zImage.

do this at your own risk, it's still possible for these incomplete kernels to corrupt bada installs.

(this kernel is for S8530)
    Your friends from work and leaving android port project on the second wave did leave
    And now we're back on working on working on the wave?
    We can not wait to see how Android is the only port on the wave.
    Second wave, then what?
    Now that you have a strong team after what you just wave port?
    Other owners have exhausted our second wave
    Wave 2 is the port you tell us?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

As Rebellos said, the progress of android on Wave II is about the same than on Wave I. The only difference is the screen driver that is (nearly) entirely working. So the port made for Wave I is also for Wave II. Just be patient.