No Service on Custom Rom

Search This thread

StAmAtIs87

Nov 14, 2011
Hi,

I just updated my phone to ThaiZ v2.7.1 custom rom successfully but now I have no service and everytime I try to access 'Messages' or 'Mobile Networks' it will force close straight away.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

ThiaiZ

Sep 23, 2010
Eskilstuna
Hi,

I just updated my phone to ThaiZ v2.7.1 custom rom successfully but now I have no service and everytime I try to access 'Messages' or 'Mobile Networks' it will force close straight away.

Any suggestions?

My first suggestion is that you change the thread tittle, cause my ROM has nothing to do with the problems your phone might have when you don't follow the " how to install" instructions in my threads first page.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

StAmAtIs87

Nov 14, 2011
I decided to flash to stock Optus Gingerbread 2.3.5 but am still getting the same problem, how do i get the gingerbread baseband installed?

StAmAtIs87

Nov 14, 2011
I decided to flash to stock Optus Gingerbread 2.3.5 but am still getting the same problem, how do i get the gingerbread baseband installed?

Nevermind, I did a factory data reset and BANG got my reception back and everything else is working perfectly! If i was to install a custom ROM now would i still have the same problems or should everything be OK now that i am running GB with the correct baseband??

xbsall

Feb 14, 2012
Home
Take all your data from your sdcard , take your contacts etc and perform a clean install.

Thats how i do it.

Dont forget to wipe dalvik.

Sent from my LG P-920 using ghost call method...

Last edited: