[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.0.1|OTA|AddOns|Themes|Small-Stable-Simple|[14/5/12]

What kernel do you want in the next version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zzmomo73

Feb 17, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Is it happening with all music players. I personally used the google music player, and never had that issue.

Yes, its happening with all music players... I tried flashing a different rom yesterday but didn't like it, so I came back to this one.. but before I flashed that rom i don't think it used to happen.. its not too big of a bug.. hopefully it'll be fixed in the next update

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
I understand your links for screen shots are down...Looking to put your ROM on my both my boys cappys....any screen shots of both the ROMs...? Thanks in advance.

Hey, sorry i haven't updated the links,i faintly remember someone else asking too, sorry about that.
There is a link in my sig. which leads to Infinitum website, it has screenshots of the rom.

Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Hey, sorry i haven't updated the links,i faintly remember someone else asking too, sorry about that. There is a link in my sig. which leads to Infinitum website, it has screenshots of the rom.

Got them...nice, that green is AWESOME....**** I may take one their cappys back just run it for me...LOL. Thanks for the link I went thru them...blue and back look about the same unless i was in the wrong folders...still nice, thanks..

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Hi guys!
I was going to wait for v2.5 but i have some free time so i will upload 2.2 now.
Some minor changes are there in it with blue and green themes. Sorry no black for now :(.
Uploading now.

Reactions: RTBee and shaker2k

sa1yan

Jan 1, 2009
Texas
Are you using beats audio?
I haven't experienced anything like that, i can't confirm it now, i am on another rom. But when i used it i never experienced anything like that.
Anybody can help out here?

I found a fix to that. Its actually DSPManager. I found that if I didn't install that app correctly, I would get that exact bug. It is important that DSPManager is installed as a SYSTEM app and not as a regular app. Try copying DSPManager to /system/app change permissions to rw-r-r- and reboot. And then try, worked for me! xD

Reactions: anishz

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
I found a fix to that. Its actually DSPManager. I found that if I didn't install that app correctly, I would get that exact bug. It is important that DSPManager is installed as a SYSTEM app and not as a regular app. Try copying DSPManager to /system/app change permissions to rw-r-r- and reboot. And then try, worked for me! xD

Thanks bro!,
People try this ^^, it may help you. As usual i have jumped to something else.Sorry :p.

Links are up for 2.2.
Theme links and animations coming soon.
Animations will be version free from now on, using universal flasher tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: patrick8996

Boldizzle

Feb 22, 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
I was waiting for this version so I could use the green theme but got impatient and ported it myself about 5 hours ago haha.

Thanks heaps though, your work is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
I was waiting for this version so I could use the green theme but got impatient and ported it myself about 5 hours ago haha.

Thanks heaps though, your work is greatly appreciated.

Hey, great work,
Actually i was not going to post this version, very minor changes, but i had some free time and was bored. So i just added some build.prop tweaks and released it.

Reactions: daskanda

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Hmm I just did a straight port without any tweaks so I think I'll flash yours & give it a spin.

Hopefully it should be more smooth, but i am sorry if it is not noticeable :p.
Also everyone please report on the themes and animations.
I know still some places the images have lower dpi, praying for it to be fixed soon.

Last edited:

patrick8996

Dec 29, 2011
Oregon
Couldn't boot up after flashing green theme I am also getting a blank SD warning

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Couldn't boot up after flashing green theme I am also getting a blank SD warning

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, this will be annoying for you, but did you wipe. I am on I9000 rom right now, can't flash this but i have checked the files they are ok.
If many people get this error then i will take the risk of flashing ICS again. As i said before i got the encryption unsuccessful error, so i am staying away from ICS.

Also if i guess, you are coming from the odexed rom, i will suggest to go back to CM7 and then flash this.

Reactions: daskanda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please Visit RazerX's Site by Clicking On the Image ^^

ALL Credits for Theme and Original Development go to Him. Please Donate for Aiding Further Developments.

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE FLASH THIS ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

People who are new to Flashing / Installing Roms, Please read Instructions in Post No. 3 below. If you still can't figure it out, PM me or post in the Thread before trying, it's better than bricking your Phone. Also remember, sometimes i can't give reply instantly so please bear with me and have patience.:)

Features:
    -Fully themed rom (system and apps).

-AOKP amazing features.

-Supercharger values in service.jar - launcher never gets killed automatically now when you play big games.

-Blue square battery mod instead of circle battery mod in Blue version, white circle battery icon in Black version.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots:
    Check the link in my sig.

Support the Team :
    Razer(x): (LINK)
    Etoy: (LINK)
    Bhuvan Goyal: (LINK)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloads :
    ROMS:

LBR 1.0.1

Old Downloads:
    Infinitum V2.2

Themes:

Blue
    Green

Animations: [For all versions]
    Chaos Revenge
    Rubik
    Vortex
    STOCK

Infinitum Blue V 2.1
    Infinitum Black V 2.1
    Infinitum V 2.0
    MD5:2D9130A3B0D5D58D424A7F875D355887

Blue Infinitum 1.1.0
    MD5 for Blue Infinitum: DC3A85D7EA2A45BF3A46A306C38AF52F
    Black Infinitum 1.1.0
    MD5 for Black Infinitum:7B306F104B0379A58E2F01D804419EF5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
    CM Team
    roman and whole aokp team(sethyx, zaphod, whitehawkxx, nitroZ and everyone else)
    PAWITP(brought ics to sgs with team icssgs)
    Onecosmic and team icssgs
    etoy
    razer(x)(team member)
    evilisto
    Purpleraintoxicity
    Krarvind for his huge ram patch
    ALL KERNEL DEVS (cause I keep switching from kernel to kernel) -
    Pawitp again
    Stratosk
    Tk-glitch
    Sixstringsg

All animation makers.
    Zeitgeist

PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ISSUES IF EVERYTHING IS NOT WIPED.ALSO READ AT LEAST PREVIOUS 5 PAGES AND SEARCH THE THREAD TO SEE IF YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED.THANKS
    Changelog: V 2.1
    Based on AOKP B32 [4.0.4]
    Glitch Bigmem Kernel Beta.
    Huge mem patch in rom (Total 383 mb ram)
    Stock animations.
    Apex Launcher added.
    Square battery mod.
    Fast charge (Enable in NStools)(Please disable this to use USB storage in PC)
    Supercharger values in services.jar​

Installation Instructions:
    Coming from Froyo :eek::rolleyes: :
    1.Flash to Stock GB WITH Bootloaders [I897 or I9000 doesn't matter].
    2.Flash Custom recovery (CWM).[Flash any custom kernel to get CWM]
    3.Reboot to CWM recovery and Flash CM7/MIUI.
    4.From CM7/MIUI, Reboot to Recovery, WIPE Everything and then Flash Infinitum Rom.

Coming from GB Samung Rom:
    Start from Step no.3 Above ^^.

Coming from CM7/MIUI:
    WIPE Everything and Flash Infinitum Rom

Coming from Other ICS Roms:
    Reboot to Recovery WIPE Everything and then Flash Infinitum.

As you may know, b31 is out :D

I am patiently waiting for your 4.0.4 based version. I flashed b30 and b31, but I can't stay away from the themeing of this ROM.

Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting, actually this weekend hasn't been the best for me, had lot of problems, but we are trying our best.
    The other team members from I9000 thread are working really hard, infact most of the work is done by Bhuvan W.R.T mods and such. We are trying to compile from source and build the rom. Before i was trying to download the source but due to my net speeds it is impossible (45-60 kbps) :eek:, so now our friend has agreed to download and compile for us. So please bear with me for some time.
    I just want to chime back in here and say that this rom has been completely rocking my socks! Thank you for all your work in porting! Every bit of lag and such that have tainted my ICS experience thus far seem to be not present in Infinitum.

The few problems I've had can be pinned down to other things. For example, I had some issues with getting the dialer to launch (resulting in much anger and invented swear words) but it turns out that Go Launcher had an update the very next day that addressed that problem.

Battery life has been more than acceptable too.

Thanks!

Thanks for the appreciation. It will get more awesome in the coming days.

Just IN, the rom is OFFICIAL now, Not a PORT.;)
    uploadfromtaptalk1333334379742.jpgcoming soon. ;)