FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

7,972 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,154

By Laurentius26, Inactive Recognized Developer on 10th August 2008, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2008, 11:52 PM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great ROM so far! I'm loving playing around with it and am really impressed!

Is there a way to use Album when opening pictures as then there is much more options for manipulation like zoom, rotate, and especially full screen. Also, is there a way to get Album to look under the storage card? It's just showing images on my actual phone right now and nothing from my card.

Thanks and great work!

12th August 2008, 11:53 PM |#272  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcGee

Please Update?

Where does it say this?

@Leo,

What I did worked for me.. And I pulled it off the ThrottleLauncher Forums/Thread. Maybe I Soft Reset after I did all that and it stuck.I tend to forget that I Soft Reset sometimes.

I do know one thing though.... The Config Program isn't as intuitive as it could be. Maybe I'll hit up the Dev.

i did it exactly how you did it jimmy and i put Springfield, MO in the throttleconfig menu.
12th August 2008, 11:58 PM |#273  
Flag Frankfurt, Germany
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Syn

You have to change the xml file to point to your email, I am using exchange so I have ActiveSync in there, you have to update it to your email.

also using activesync :/
and where in the file yould i need to change that to test and see if Outlook" will work? I'm really kind of lost here

also one "bug" i noticed, starting the album fropm the camera brings up pictures/videos instead of HTC Album. is there an easy way - reg key- to change this? thanks!
13th August 2008, 12:03 AM |#274  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
I like that option to, still searching for the reg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfa7h3r

Is there a way to use Album when opening pictures as then there is much more options for manipulation like zoom, rotate, and especially full screen. Also, is there a way to get Album to look under the storage card? It's just showing images on my actual phone right now and nothing from my card.

Thanks and great work!

13th August 2008, 12:04 AM |#275  
Moderator Emeritus
Flag Ø®€gøñŅ͔̰̺̟̱̟͌͗͊ͨͪ͟ͅ
Thanks Meter: 1,115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartimeus

i did it exactly how you did it jimmy and i put Springfield, MO in the throttleconfig menu.

Did you get the varis File as well, and enter NAM|US|MO|SPRINGFIELD where necessary?
13th August 2008, 12:06 AM |#276  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Do the sun and clouds move? hahaha.........

Quote:

Really..... I don't think I'm using the Flash Weather.... Well Maybe I am.

EDIT: Yeah I guess I am... That's why I hedged my bets and Set both up.

13th August 2008, 12:15 AM |#277  
Moderator Emeritus

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfa7h3r

Thanks and great work!

Album to Look under storage Card: In The Camera Goto the Menu make sure "Storage Card" is selected not "Main Memory"

Then Go to AdvancedConfig and Scroll to Camera, Change from DCIM to My Pictures.

I also scroll down some to "default" Picture Save Location. Set it to Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures. Cause that's where I have my Pictures. The Soft Reset and HTC Album will Show all your Pictures. It does for me.
13th August 2008, 12:18 AM |#278  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

Did you get the varis File as well, and enter NAM|US|MO|SPRINGFIELD where necessary?

yes and i put it in each of the folders you said to. I just unchecked the flash box and now its flashing between springfield and libson.
13th August 2008, 12:33 AM |#279  
Moderator Emeritus

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius26

Do the sun and clouds move? hahaha.........

Actually now that I look at it... It hasn't updated since I got it to work this morning....

EDIT: So OK The Weather Page doesn't connect if it needs too.... Odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartimeus

yes and i put it in each of the folders you said to. I just unchecked the flash box and now its flashing between springfield and libson.

Soft Reset?

EDIT: LOOK what I found Bartimeus! Try this... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=979
13th August 2008, 12:38 AM |#280  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Syn

What everyone has to understand is there are two versions of weather and two ways to change them. If you are using flash weather you have to get your code from accuweather.com and enter it in the varis.txt file. If you are using the normal option just change your city in the ThrottleConfig menu. Make sense?

i exactly did that and still, when flash is checked it didnt work..
mine only worked if flash weather was unchecked
The Following User Says Thank You to amkaos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amkaos Ad-Free
13th August 2008, 12:45 AM |#281  
Flag Killeen
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great rom, this is the fourth rom i have had and yours are definately the best. question, is there a way to keep throttletoday plugged in, every time i reset the phone i have to plug it back in? also when throttle launches after reset it tells me there is no theme and to go to throttle.com for the themes. small fixes. but i love the rom. glad you were inspired to create it.

I realize that I'm a junior member, but I would really like to know if anyone esle is having this issue and if there is a solution. I have read this thread and links to other threads for solutions. I never asked when I had issues with weather, i read and figured it out. please help tis noob so i can stop feeling like i'm crazy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)