What is the most stable sense 4 rom?

Search This thread

gachana

Feb 23, 2012
Finfine
I tried insert-coin sense 4 for few days and returned back to ARHD because battery life was really bad, and the experience is not smooth. I think up to this time there is no smooth sense 4. when htc releases sense 4 for sensation hope we will get a good one. the currently ported sense 4 from one x is not good enough. anyways you can give a try to one of the roms listed above.

Akatosh

Jan 14, 2012
UK
I tried insert-coin sense 4 for few days and returned back to ARHD because battery life was really bad, and the experience is not smooth. I think up to this time there is no smooth sense 4. when htc releases sense 4 for sensation hope we will get a good one. the currently ported sense 4 from one x is not good enough. anyways you can give a try to one of the roms listed above.

Don't blame me I'm wrong but APPARENTLY HTC are going to release a LITE version for the HTC sensation series as it is thought that they cannot do some of the features of sense four such as taking a picture while videoing.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA

platypusgravy

Apr 30, 2011
I have tried most of the Sense 4 roms (just to have a look at the features) and none are truely stable, in my opinion despite their claims.

throcker

Feb 1, 2012
cagliari
ordroid for the winner, is very very stable, if you don't mind bugs (BT and passthrough) is just the best sense 4, and it has a greeat support

zerone55

Jul 27, 2011
Philadelphia
Not as stable as ARHD but I think OrDroid is the best of the lot currently.

Being a port, few things like Bluetooth and Internet passthru are not working.

Top Liked Posts