FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][TN] MIJJz JB GOODNESS JB 4.1.2 FK23 v1.0.3 (Updated 12/21/2012)

4,658 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,892

By rwilco12, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / AndroidFileHost Rep on 23rd February 2012, 06:39 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
23rd April 2012, 03:22 AM |#8621  
Flag Leander,TX
Thanks Meter: 7,976

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_msu

Just 7.1'd, i like it. Smooth!
Is there a way to put camera access from the lock screen back?

Nope. It is completely stock right now, mods are coming though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigtoysrock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigtoysrock Ad-Free

23rd April 2012, 05:15 AM |#8622  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
i did a complete wipe and flashed 7.1... its completely slow and laggy with a side order of unresponsive screen touches, its like its got no balls. anyone get this??
23rd April 2012, 06:13 AM |#8623  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
How about the option to display weather on lock screen? I've noticed that doesn't work and didn't see a fix for it or any mention about it.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch Smartphone
23rd April 2012, 07:05 AM |#8624  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Do you have the email widget that looks the same as the white gmail widget.
23rd April 2012, 08:14 AM |#8625  
Flag Royal Oak
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sec1rxg

i did a complete wipe and flashed 7.1... its completely slow and laggy with a side order of unresponsive screen touches, its like its got no balls. anyone get this??

No. Wipe and reflash.
23rd April 2012, 10:39 AM |#8626  
Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizky911

Yes you can uninstall ics mms with no problem. Use titanium back up.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

The other day I posted a fix to make contacts show up in the ICS mms. I didn't get any feed back so I'm wondering if I'm late to the party and everyone knew this already or if perhaps it got over looked in this lightening fast thread???

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 11:09 AM |#8627  
long island.Ny
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasEvo4G

The other day I posted a fix to make contacts show up in the ICS mms. I didn't get any feed back so I'm wondering if I'm late to the party and everyone knew this already or if perhaps it got over looked in this lightening fast thread???

What's the fix?? What Page.. I must have missed it..

Bobby O'S Epic Touch....
23rd April 2012, 12:08 PM |#8628  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,566

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saj1jr

How about the option to display weather on lock screen? I've noticed that doesn't work and didn't see a fix for it or any mention about it.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch Smartphone

Mine displays the weather on lock screen....full wipe and flash us all i did

23rd April 2012, 12:13 PM |#8629  
Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob97ss

What's the fix?? What Page.. I must have missed it..

Bobby O'S Epic Touch....

You need to edit your contacts to where there is no punctuation in your saved phone numbers. If you edit your number to 1234567890, after you save it will still read (123) 456-7890 and your contact names and pics will show up in the ICS mms.

I'm working on a theme for this fantastic rom and couldn't get the tw mms to look the way I wanted so I figured this fix out and will be including the themed ICS mms in my theme (inverted with ICS blue and a custom dark background)...

The Following User Says Thank You to VegasEvo4G For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VegasEvo4G Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 03:05 PM |#8630  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Updated from 6.0 to 7.0 this morning. Wiped with calks format zip twice. Did everything by the book. Rom installed perfectly except that i apparently dont have root....

Superuser is there but titanium backup cant find root. Tried to update superuser and it cant update itself.

Guess ill have to reinstall the rom but is there anything i can do without reflashing?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
23rd April 2012, 03:08 PM |#8631  
Thanks Meter: 414

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewynn9

Updated from 6.0 to 7.0 this morning. Wiped with calks format zip twice. Did everything by the book. Rom installed perfectly except that i apparently dont have root....

Superuser is there but titanium backup cant find root. Tried to update superuser and it cant update itself.

Guess ill have to reinstall the rom but is there anything i can do without reflashing?

Ck permissions in SU and clear data in Tb b4 redoing everything..

Edit: Just a suggestion, but try adding manual wipes of data, cache, dalvik cache in addition to calks format all........

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom hands down, don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!, haha this is funny!, hey i read tags!, i <3 trs, i'm just hunting elphants., leisure suit larry, needs moar green!!!!, no one ever reads the tags., release v3.0 already signed overstew!, rwilco12, seriously funny stuff though, the dude abides, this is the junkie thread!!, xplod rom needs an update!!!!!, yeah what he said!!..lol
Previous Thread Next Thread