OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 455

Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by xindc

most stable ics rom. thanks for the hard work.

Thanks for the feedback it's always appreciated.

I Spent lots of time tweaking, learning and flashing. It's my first rom and while I originally wasn't going to take it much past the first release (mainly just to make it easier on myself since I enjoy trying out every developers awesome and hard work) it is the positive feedback that keeps me motivated to keep releasing improved versions instead of just tweaking my own stuff.

23rd April 2012, 06:33 AM |#212  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corban123

Did it fix the echo? That **** is killing me >_<

Not sure because I don't get the echo (knock on wood) but I did update the RIL and make radios available to try. See if any of the 3 fixes it and report back.

Other fixes/more info:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1610336

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1590467

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1582069
The Following User Says Thank You to goldfingerfif For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goldfingerfif Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 06:41 AM |#213  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Not sure if this happened in the other releases but under baseband it says "unknown" I have the lb7 radio....anyone know how to fix it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 06:42 AM |#214  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarrett480

Not sure if this happened in the other releases but under baseband it says "unknown" I have the lb7 radio....anyone know how to fix it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think that's how all the SkyRocket ports have been for me.
23rd April 2012, 06:48 AM |#215  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Talking
I don't have the echo. One thing I ran into... I had to update Play Store and turn on USB debugging before running Titanium for my apps restore or my phone would freeze. I had to re-flash the Rom to get thing from sticking if I didn't take those steps first.

Now it is running great (so far), thanks goldfingerfif for all the long hours learning to rockin roll.

Also I have the Blaze radio... it also says Unknown for the baseband version
The Following User Says Thank You to Heff66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heff66 Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 06:52 AM |#216  
Flag Levittown, PA
Thanks Meter: 651

More
Can u please make release 3 a no wipe update also. Or can I just wipe caches and flash on top of 2. I think I seen in v3 changelog u are using super wipe script so didn't wanna flash. Than rooms awesome by the way
23rd April 2012, 07:00 AM |#217  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarni84

Can u please make release 3 a no wipe update also. Or can I just wipe caches and flash on top of 2. I think I seen in v3 changelog u are using super wipe script so didn't wanna flash. Than rooms awesome by the way

I'll see if there are too many changes for this to work.
23rd April 2012, 07:06 AM |#218  
Flag Levittown, PA
Thanks Meter: 651

More
Ty I appreciate it
23rd April 2012, 07:10 AM |#219  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfingerfif

Release 3 is out. I tested it out and hopefully included a lot of fixes, check out the changelog.

Also compatible modems to download in OP. Haven't tested yet but I don't see why they wouldn't work.

Since I do not see the Telus radio there. I'm going to safely assume I can still flash it since I was able to with the previous version (Of course with a little modification of the zip.) lets try it out! thank you for the update so soon haha
23rd April 2012, 07:43 AM |#220  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighx

Since I do not see the Telus radio there. I'm going to safely assume I can still flash it since I was able to with the previous version (Of course with a little modification of the zip.) lets try it out! thank you for the update so soon haha

It does not flash a modem anymore so no zip mods should be needed unless you need different RIL files to be included.
23rd April 2012, 08:31 AM |#221  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 102

More
I noticed the 14 toggles isn't included not included in Release 3? Will the separate flash mess up the system files if we flash the 14 toggles/battery fix?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread