1) Download and install a standalone GPS app for android (I use co-pilot; delete everything except the folder for your continent to save space).
2) On your jailbroken iphone, go to cydia and download "trygpsout" (there's versions for both ios 4 and 5). Also download "BTstack."
3) Make sure the iphone bluetooth is turned off. Open the trygpsout app and flip the switch (it's a pretty simple app...).
4) On your NC open bluetooth and search for devices. Find your iphone and pair. The connection should require a passcode (which is 0000). If it asks you to confirm the same number on your iphone and NC then you've done something wrong (probably turned the bluetooth on before opening the trygpsout app).
5) On the NC, in settings under location services click "gps source" and select your iphone. Back up and check the box (right about gps source) for "GPS sattelites"
If all worked, you will see a little circle (crosshairs?) in the system bar of your NC. Turn off wifi and open your GPS app and confirm that it has your location.
Hope this saves someone the hour or so of searching I had to do!
[Also, if you're just here to flame on the mention of an apple product: Go right ahead. I won't respond, but know that I feel just a tiny bit sorry for you. Brand loyalty is the mark of the brainwashed consumer.]