[BOOTANIMATIONS] Dancing Trollface and Dancing Awesome Face

Search This thread

HarmfulMushroom

Jul 10, 2010
I uploaded these earlier, but uploaded to the wrong section. These all work, just overwrite your old boot animations. I would upload a picture but the site doesn't let me upload images from other sites yet, sorry... Hope you guys like them.

EDIT: adding a "do a barrel roll" bootanimation. Yes, I was so bored the other day I decided to make it for the hell of it. Included are 2 .mp3's with the barrel roll remix, one with a 5 second delay at the beginning, one without. I added in the delay because the animation lags a little at the beginning..

Also, I will take requests on bootanimations. I'll see if I have time to do some of them, but its final's time for me. Come May 1st I should be able to work on them constantly.

And if you like them/use them, please hit the thank button. It will encourage me to keep uploading whatever I do for you all, (even if making a boot animation is pretty easy, I'd still appreciate it..).

Attachments

• barrellrollbootanimation.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 22
  • barrelRoll.MP3's.zip
    513.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

HarmfulMushroom

Jul 10, 2010
Have a feeling no one was really liking the inverted trollface so I uploaded the non-inverted one as a boot animation. If anyone wants the troll face song .mp3 just leave a message here and I'll upload that as well.

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    804.7 KB · Views: 26

HarmfulMushroom

Jul 10, 2010
If anyone cares, I uploaded my "do a barrel roll" bootanimation that I made out of sheer boredom the other night.

I am taking bootanimation requests if anyone has them. Read the first post for details.

Attachments

• barrellrollbootanimation.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 6
  • barrelRoll.MP3's.zip
    513.8 KB · Views: 4

ooonimrodooo

Jan 28, 2011
Corfu, Ny
I'm looking for an Oakland raiders themed one if your interested in doing sports themes. Either just the logo spinning or maybe Darren Mcfadden breaking for a TD or something.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Last edited:

HarmfulMushroom

Jul 10, 2010
I'm looking for an Oakland raiders themed one if your interested in doing sports themes. Either just the logo spinning or maybe Darren Mcfadden breaking for a TD or something.

Ok, I used the best .gif I could find. It had a watermark from where someone had gifsoup make it so I did my best, (I think I did a pretty good job haha), of getting rid of it. I included it where it just loops through infinitely, but feel free to change the first 0 to reflect the number of loops you want it to make. Hope it looks ok, if you have a specific .gif you want me to use link it here and I'll make it for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: ooonimrodooo

HarmfulMushroom

Jul 10, 2010
My fault, I forgot to test it before I uploaded it... I'm too tired right now to fix it, I'll fix it when I get up tomorrow. It was a 30 frame .gif, but flash keeps exporting over 100 frames so I must be doing something wrong haha.. Sorry its taking so long :p

HarmfulMushroom

Jul 10, 2010
I think I can finally start posting previews of the animations now that I hit 10 posts.

And ooonimrodooo I think it should work this time!

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: ooonimrodooo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I uploaded these earlier, but uploaded to the wrong section. These all work, just overwrite your old boot animations. I would upload a picture but the site doesn't let me upload images from other sites yet, sorry... Hope you guys like them.

EDIT: adding a "do a barrel roll" bootanimation. Yes, I was so bored the other day I decided to make it for the hell of it. Included are 2 .mp3's with the barrel roll remix, one with a 5 second delay at the beginning, one without. I added in the delay because the animation lags a little at the beginning..

Also, I will take requests on bootanimations. I'll see if I have time to do some of them, but its final's time for me. Come May 1st I should be able to work on them constantly.

And if you like them/use them, please hit the thank button. It will encourage me to keep uploading whatever I do for you all, (even if making a boot animation is pretty easy, I'd still appreciate it..).
    If anyone cares, I uploaded my "do a barrel roll" bootanimation that I made out of sheer boredom the other night.

I am taking bootanimation requests if anyone has them. Read the first post for details.
    Have a feeling no one was really liking the inverted trollface so I uploaded the non-inverted one as a boot animation. If anyone wants the troll face song .mp3 just leave a message here and I'll upload that as well.
    Awesome brother,i like to see people take enitiative to do things for the OG EVO,nice job on these.

Sent from Acer Iconia A500 using Tapatalk.

Ok, I used the best .gif I could find. It had a watermark from where someone had gifsoup make it so I did my best, (I think I did a pretty good job haha), of getting rid of it. I included it where it just loops through infinitely, but feel free to change the first 0 to reflect the number of loops you want it to make. Hope it looks ok, if you have a specific .gif you want me to use link it here and I'll make it for you!