Originally Posted by askrulous
Not great here either......
Apparently fbl originally had a battery drain bug so a farmatito or ezterry froyo kernel might help. Check out posts on the fbl thread.
Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App
Originally Posted by DorianX
Yep FBL has that issue... For battery life I recommend woCPU version and ezterry or formatito kernel, you should wipe battery stats
Cant do much now as I am at work.
Anyway I was thinking of
1. Banking-up everything using recovery
2. Backing-up contents of SD Card to my computer
3. Increase EXT4 partition to 1.5GB (from 1GB) using “MiniTool partition
wizard professional edition”
4. Transfer SD Card backup back on to the SD card
5. On phone’s recovery, restore everything.
6. Flash ezterry kernel 1.5.2 from OP
Do you guys see any problem with what I am planning to do?