So long and thanks for all the lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

savage24x

Jul 5, 2011
I'm trading my Play for a Sensation in a couple of days. I just wanted to thank everyone for the nice time here, and wish you a great time with your Play. I'll surely check out the Xperia Play 2, so maybe some of us will meet again.

Ta ta :)

XPlay-Swype

We'll miss you. Thanks for the contributions.

Sent from my R800x using XDA

paxChristos

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 27, 2011
West Bend
I'm trading my Play for a Sensation in a couple of days. I just wanted to thank everyone for the nice time here, and wish you a great time with your Play. I'll surely check out the Xperia Play 2, so maybe some of us will meet again.

XPlay-Swype

Thanks for all your help

Have fun without a gamepad :p

Pax

Miles Wolf

Jun 6, 2011
Barcelona
Logseman is going???

Now I now what was the litle drop that I found today on my Xperia Play. It wasn't a water drop, it was a tear.

xscr0.gif

KeiranFTW

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 17, 2011
Sunderland
Enjoy being headshot on modern combat while your thumbs are covering you screen :) kidding of course.
Anyway, if your getting a Sensation, try Darkforest Sensation / XE / 4G ROM by Jonny with Sense 3.6, or maybe try his Sense 4.0 ROM.
Have a good time :)
My next device will be Sony Xperia U ST25i :) Less powerful than sensation but with NovaThor ST-Ericsson U8500 chip :)

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ PLAY using Tapatalk 2

TLRtheory

Aug 14, 2011
Wow dude, you're leaving? Sudden much? Well, its been nice having ya, man!

Personally, I gotta give you a big thanks for the support, and for slapping me out of my web 1.0 habits. You have no idea just how much help you've been (and just how long I'll be working to take down that list you gave me). Best of luck to you with your new phone - you'll be missed.

Sent from my R800a using XDA

netizenmt

Jan 20, 2011
Why does it always have to be the good ones that leave? Why can't it be... well, YOU KNOW... ;)

will8578

Apr 19, 2011
herne bay
Good luck, im away aswell, but wont be missed lol, iv upgraded to an evo 3d, enjoy :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

theDroidfanatic

Apr 24, 2012
Jeddah
www.twitter.com

XPlay-Swype

You're leaving? =,(

You were the one who introduced me to hacking, unlocking the bootloader, flashing custom roms, for my Xperia Play (Super compilation)

Keep rocking, have fun with your sensation, just don't forget us XPlay-ers ;)

netorino

Mar 3, 2011
It's sad to see you leaving, Logseman. Thanks for all the effort to make a better community here and helping around.

Have fun with your new phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts