TO HAVE ROOT
- I have to install the DooMKernel
- To install the DooMKernel I have to unlock the bootloader
- To unlock the Bootloader the easiest way is to follow what is written in the fist post of "Tutorial] Xperia S Bootloader Unlocking & Relocking"
- If I want to install a rom the only way is to use the Recovery by DooMLoRD that is based on CWM and compatible with Rom Manager
- There is no other way of doing this.
So, last point, the classic "Root modus operandi" that I had on SGS and SGS II like one click or just flashing a "rooted kernel" via pc utility is not yet avaiable, right?
Thank you very much.