Post Reply Email Thread
19th April 2012, 04:21 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
i'm flash the zip twice and the bootMenu erro when I enter to recovery:

Quote:

in /system/bootmenu/script/recovery_stable.sh

(result: No such file or directory)

and the OS not boot anymore!!! motorola logo permanent...

22nd April 2012, 12:16 PM |#122  
Flag pgh, pa
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Can someone tell me where exactly in GooManager I can find this. Can't find in recoveries or recovery. I would expect that's where it should be. Is it listed under a different name? Would like to try this.
23rd April 2012, 03:29 PM |#123  
Flag Kiel
Thanks Meter: 96

Donate to Me
More
Here it is in Goomanager:
Browse all files/devs/teamwin/twrp 2/openrecovery_Jordan_2.1.1

Sent from my Defy...
The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk64 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dirk64 Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 08:34 PM |#124  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Geneva
Thanks Meter: 4,330

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairo The Blue Mage

I wonder if this will be added to cm7 nightlies... cause with each update the cwmr comes back...

no, cm is a whole system... but this new recovery could be included some day, now its fully opensource...

actually required libs are built from an old aosp gingerbread, and use an old patched busybox for tar/gz archives... that should be fixed before it can be in cm repo...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Epsylon3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Epsylon3 Ad-Free
24th April 2012, 07:34 AM |#125  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 497

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsylon3

no, cm is a whole system... but this new recovery could be included some day, now its fully opensource...

actually required libs are built from an old aosp gingerbread, and use an old patched busybox for tar/gz archives... that should be fixed before it can be in cm repo...

hey, do you know how to make fonts by myself since the Chinese characters are not supported yet?
Thanks
24th April 2012, 08:32 AM |#126  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 656

More
version updated... wonder what the changes are?

EDIT: V2.1.1 looks super slick... very ICSy Thanks Epsylon3!
24th April 2012, 07:25 PM |#127  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 76

More
I am using MB526 running white rabbit 1.5. When I try to install via goomanager app it says "No recoveries were found for this device". Is there no support for defy+ or my specific ROM which is CM7 based anyway
24th April 2012, 08:43 PM |#128  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Geneva
Thanks Meter: 4,330

Donate to Me
More
yep, i need to see this problem with goo manager guy...

its also compatible with kobe... the motorola bravo MB520
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Epsylon3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Epsylon3 Ad-Free
25th April 2012, 06:05 AM |#129  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Thanks. Will wait for your update.
Also keep up the great work you are doing here and with CM9. I am very grateful.
25th April 2012, 11:51 AM |#130  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 656

More
Compressed Backups on 2.1.1
There's something a little odd going on with the backups.

I checked the "compress backup" box and performed a full backup, it was done in a few seconds... too fast.

Then I unchecked the "compress backup" box and it took the correct time to make the backup, but it appeared to be making two of each backups.

When I looked at the files created with a file manager, there were indeed 2 backup folders, but the files in the first one (compressed) were created after the 2nd one. The folder size of the compressed backup is marginally smaller as only the system file was compressed.

So, it appears as if TWRP gave the "success" indication a bit prematurely while doing the first compressed backup.

EDIT1: I checked out the new baseband selector in CM7 then came back to CM9, restoring the uncompressed backup, worked perfectly.

EDIT2: Performed another compressed backup, took much longer this time (233 sec for system) and all 7 files were created properly and the sizes were significantly reduced.

Conclusion: the first dodgy compressed backup was a glitch - not easily repeatable.
The Following User Says Thank You to ktmbikerman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktmbikerman Ad-Free
25th April 2012, 07:24 PM |#131  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmbikerman

Conclusion: the first dodgy compressed backup was a glitch - not easy repeat.

what r u supposed 2 mean by not easy repeat ????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2012, latest, recovery touch

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)