www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
picture.php

More to see....

CLICK ME....

Last edited:

catfish07

Sep 8, 2008
a hybrid theme! That's what im talking about... How did you do that? hope its easy and fast as i have an extremely short attention span.. Hey look! a squirrel!!!

*Sent from my Emancipated Infuse with 2 scratches and a wiggly volume button.*

Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
a hybrid theme! That's what im talking about... How did you do that? hope its easy and fast as i have an extremely short attention span.. Hey look! a squirrel!!!

*Sent from my Emancipated Infuse with 2 scratches and a wiggly volume button.*

Pmd ya.

Sent from my Nook tablet running MiUi 2.2.3 Alpha (GB 2.3.7) Rom useing XDA premium.

hvega11

Dec 26, 2011
Apex NC
thanks its galnet MIUI 2.3.2b stable rom with the neon bt theme and the icons from the almost green theme( downloaded from the theme app included) the pics dont do it justice the icons look really sharp on the phone

Reactions: xDa.Fun

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
that's just a pic I put there she has the same build but won't wear shirts like that or let me take pics of her boobs.lol. Wives what ya gonna do. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Give them some drinks first then take your pictures.....works for me....I mean...from what I have heard...:thumbup:

Reactions: rich_jen4ever

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lol..can we haz share? :D

I am working on a build to share. Just got to get it to build ;)
    uploadfromtaptalk1333023520005.jpg
    Working on red.
    A little something new we are working on.
    These images dont offend me...honestly. I was telling someone last week...I now have a new favorite model :) But at the same time, I am a teacher. Although it does not offend me, it makes me uncomfortable knowing that there are minors here. We have women on these boards as well. Just try to look at the big picture.

I will go back to my box and watch my reruns of Gidget...and maybe I should go elsewhere...maybe
    Its not the point of nit wanting to share, its the point I don't have the time to support or update it like a from should be supported... Nun will get you guys a build soon..:D