[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

Neris

Sep 14, 2010
If you want to know about bugs:

The camera app causes my Phone too freeze. In fact I see the app, I see what the camera is doing or facing right now. The picture is there, but I can't open the Settings with the little Icon, I can't take pictures and normaly my phone hangs and other than "seeing trough the cam" I can't do anything. Have to put Battery out and back in again. This is reproduceable, even when freshly started. Last time I got it to switch off the screen, but I didn't manage to get it to life again. I agree I wasn't patient with that at all because I had to connect my phone to the PC to transfer a file but it's annoying me a bit, since my Galaxy S is the only camera I use, quality is good enough and I for myself don't need more.

Oh, and is there a way to get Thinkfree Office again? I switched to your ROM from a 2.2 build, going through installing the official 2.3 as I thought it was the most secure way, then flashing a rooted Kernel and last but not least installing your ROM.

gfighter

Feb 10, 2008
Went from 2.1 to 2.2 earlier. Looking good so far. Need to test a few things also. Thank Bhu1 as always!!!

Camera, music, and vids seem to be fine so far. Will test GPS later...

Neris

Sep 14, 2010
If your camera works fine I wander what the bug with mine is.
Can I somehow let my phone log everything it does so you can maybe sort it out if anything is interfering or sth like that?

sugar 7

Jan 10, 2011
Paris
The colors of the green infinitum are very very Nice flash it the last week and I can change ! Thanks !

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9000 avec Tapatalk

amayle

Mar 15, 2011
High Wycombe
Modem and Feature Request

There are no ICS modems.

OK thanks Bhu. I thought I had seen some people using modems starting with a K rather than J and assumed that these were ICS.
Would you suggest sticking with JVT seeing as I have had no issues with it, that I've found so far?

Not sure if you saw my post on disabling unlock with the home key and whether this is a function that could be added into v2.5? It's just that my 18 month old son plays with my phone a lot and it would be good to stop him getting into it.:eek:

Cheers

Andy

redder95

Jul 20, 2010
Jakarta
If your camera works fine I wander what the bug with mine is.
Can I somehow let my phone log everything it does so you can maybe sort it out if anything is interfering or sth like that?

For me, it only failed once when I first fiddling with the new rom. I needed to long press home button and then it says camera has to force close. But never happened again. But I think what Bhu mentioned is true. You cant instantly use camera on first use. have to let it load.

Deacon-Frost

Jun 11, 2011
Android Wear
Yes, thanks. I've seen Bhu's reply too about fixing in v2.5, I'll wait for that.

BTW - Do you recommend any particular modem from your experience? Should I run an ICS modem rather than JVT?

Andy

Here you will find a lot of ICS modems, also JVT: http://perka.zapto.org/

Just click the ICS_CM_Modems folder

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Are you by any chance using the new Facebook app, I think version 1.9.0, atleast for me its using alomost 62% battery all the time and since the time I have installed it, my phone has been draining battery at 3 times the normal speed.

Un-Installing this crappy app!!

Yes, I Have running that 1.9.0 version, but I haven´t any hint that this app uses that much juice you or other people said.

mdaskal

Mar 27, 2012
Heraklion Crete
The ROM works almost perfect for me.
Bluetooth..camera..modem works fine.
Devil kernel works fast and smooth just some times seems not to get in idle state as it has to.
I think Semaphore has better power management and more power options.
Also some times mobile data needs to turn off and on again to activate.

Keep it in this way.
Fast smooth simple ..not many effects and useless apps.
Thanks again for this great work.

Reactions: bhu1

hickup

Nov 21, 2010
Is it possible to disable logging on 2.2 and stock Devil kernel? Haven't found anything in Recovery.

Regards Hicks.

psyqiq

Aug 14, 2011
bhu1 can you please leave the stock animations on 2.5? i like the chaosrevenge animations but, it kinda gets a little annoying after a while. Who wants different animations other than stock, they can flash them as they please.

I think in terms of stock+lite. Simple and fast AOKP Rom.

The rest is up to the user`s preference.

[just an idea]

Reactions: tanivula

super_extreme

Mar 16, 2012
Close to Nuremberg
bhu1 can you please leave the stock animations on 2.5? i like the chaosrevenge animations but, it kinda gets a little annoying after a while. Who wants different animations other than stock, they can flash them as they please.

I think in terms of stock+lite. Simple and fast AOKP Rom.

The rest is up to the user`s preference.

[just an idea]

You can change the anims by yourself!
framework-res.apk/res/anim

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

jasonfish1976

Sep 22, 2008
hi
i have one problem:
when i call or answer a call the speaker is enabled automaticly
i am on v2.2

thanks

Last edited:

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!