Ok guys I've done everything that you guys have said.
Here's the problem:
I have to have a SD card for the IMG to be seen by bootloader.
It reads it with a blue bar on the top right side.
It then starts a new bar in same location but in gold.
After that it goes back to bootloader.
It does not give me the option to upgrade at all.
I posted the package in ext_sd and in sdcard. Both at the same time still nothing at all.
Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
I have Bulletproof ROM S-ON and Unlocked. Used AMAZE AIO tool to relock bootloader and just placed the zip on my sd and it updated no problem. I had no need for S-OFF on mine.
I hate sense with a passion however. Some of the features of ICS seem to be missing because of it. Like live effects for the camera. and built in resizeable widgets w/o launcher.
Look at post # 2 bro..
Post 2 also has links to all files needed besides the rom. READ guys READ
Originally Posted by electronicrice
1) Be Locked with S-Off using JuopunutBear's S-Off method.
2) Flash the ENG Hboot 1.90.2005 (rename to ph85img.zip and boot to bootloader)
3) With S-off and the ENG Hboot, rename the RUU to PH85IMG.zip and put on root of external SD card
4) Boot into bootloader and apply the update
5) Once updated, reflash the ENG Hboot again
6) Flash the CWM 22.214.171.124 recovery in fastboot (fastboot flash recovery *****.img)
7) Flash the Superuser package in recovery to gain root
|amazing, ics, official tmobile update, read the first 2 posts n00bs, super awesomesauce|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|