FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]{The Collective}Presents: The-Unofficial 1.5 - Emily's Dedication [4/24/12]

3,938 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,062

Thread Closed Email Thread
25th April 2012, 05:36 AM |#1331  
Flag Somewhere, FL
Thanks Meter: 11,473

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicFusion

How come there are toggles there? They don't actually do anything, and only appear on the SD card tab. Doesn't hurt anything, just curious if they were supposed to be working toggles or not.

I'm writing this note, on a note. XDA App

Actually they do work. Consider them just check boxes. On is checked and Off is unchecked. In my screenshot you will see one is toggled on because it is in external sd and one is toggled off add it is on the phone itself. Hope this clears things up

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

25th April 2012, 05:37 AM |#1332  
Flag Southeast Missouri
Thanks Meter: 1,915

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flappjaxxx

Do everyone a favor and keep your crappy comments out of this thread. You don't have to use it or comment on it. Move on please

I vote for a STFU button right beside the THANKS button.... Just sayin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BoOsT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BoOsT Ad-Free
25th April 2012, 05:40 AM |#1333  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

Actually they do work. Consider them just check boxes. On is checked and Off is unchecked. In my screenshot you will see one is toggled on because it is in external sd and one is toggled off add it is on the phone itself. Hope this clears things up

So more like an identifier than an actual toggle, awesome! Keeps me from having to check each individual app, I LIKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostnsubaru

+1, and I second that.
25th April 2012, 05:41 AM |#1334  
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostnsubaru

Nobody else respond to him. I've already reported his trolling.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flappjaxxx Ad-Free
25th April 2012, 05:45 AM |#1335  
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnovato

Anyone else getting FC on S memo upon boot?

Did you wipe data on install or install this over a previous version or different ROM?

25th April 2012, 05:45 AM |#1336  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am as well. Only fc I've gotten on this rom.

25th April 2012, 05:46 AM |#1337  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefusz

I am as well. Only fc I've gotten on this rom.

In regards to FC on memo

25th April 2012, 05:53 AM |#1338  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:

Did you wipe data on install or install this over a previous version or different ROM?

Originally I didn't, then I cleared cache and Dalvik cache. Reflashed the ROM and still getting FC. I came from the earlier version of this same rom! Love it so far by the way!
25th April 2012, 05:54 AM |#1339  
Flag Indiana : @IndyJoeDV
Thanks Meter: 1,100

Donate to Me
More
Unhappy THANK YOU!!!
I'm really at a loss of words as to what to say. On behalf of myself, Emily, our family, and all those battling cancer right now... Thank you!

For those who don't know the whole story, my daughter (at the time a couple weeks shy of her 9th birthday) was diagnosed with bone cancer in January last year. It was at that time that I began participating more in XDA whether it be answering questions, or theming, or doing whatever I could to take my mind off of things for a while.

Her first round of chemo was to last about 8 months... everything looked great up until the very last scan. It revealed that the cancer had spread. Since then we've tried a variety of what are known as less effective chemo drugs in the hopes that one was the magic formula to rid her of it. However, just last week we found out that nothing was working, and in fact, it had spread very rapidly and is now into her soft tissue (lungs). With that, we have moved into the "quality of life" phase, as there is no longer a movement towards a cure, but rather keeping her comfortable.

She is blissfully unaware of the severity, and we plan on keeping it that way. She is full of hope and is still planning her future (wants to go rock climbing when she's better, and bought a hair dryer last week) There is no need to take away her hope and dreams. (for that reason, I only ask that if posting notes anywhere, never mention her status or that you're sorry, etc.... be positive) (thank you)

She has touched so many in such a short time, that is the comfort I take from all of this. What was done here is my validation of that fact, and so I say thank you to all, though mere words will never express how appreciative I am for everything.

Joe
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to JoeDV For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JoeDV Ad-Free
25th April 2012, 05:56 AM |#1340  
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
Good night everyone. Thanks for keeping this thread good. As far as smemo force closing clean install will fix that. It may not say it specifically in the OP but this really needs a clean install.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flappjaxxx Ad-Free
25th April 2012, 05:57 AM |#1341  
SLT
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnovato

Anyone else getting FC on S memo upon boot?

Full wipe of everything x3. Haven't found an fc yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335329817929.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	1023596  
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread