[ROM][GB\ICS][3/Apr/14] MIUI2\MIUI4 NEO/L Aroma [2.4.20 v4.7.2\3.2.22 Multi-Lang]

A Poll Component AROMA

• Leave Beats Audio (+10mb to the size of the ROM)

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Leave AC!D (+20mb to the size of the ROM)

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Leave both Beats and AC!D (increase ROM size)

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Exclude both Beats and AC!D. (225mb ROM size)

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan
ive used miuiv2 Root is not working or rom not rooted yet? camera w/ flash gave me purple-ish picture...fc to reboot on market pls fix.........

My Beloved MT15i miui 2.4.6 by taaviu :)

Last edited:

MaxWorks

Sep 15, 2011
Mykolayiv
ive used miuiv2 Root is not working or rom not rooted yet? camera w/ flash gave me purple-ish picture...fc to reboot on market pls fix.........

Will try in a next build.
About root - do you use kernel from the inside of the archive? I'm not have any problems with it.
Find working correctly Camera fix for NEO V (MIUI2 CM7), Post it in a first message.
You have NEO or NEO V?

Last edited:
Reactions: wielku

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan
Will try in a next build.
About root - do you use kernel from the inside of the archive? I'm not have any problems with it.
Find working correctly Camera fix for NEO V (MIUI2 CM7), Post it in a firsk message.
You have NEO or NEO V?

im using mt15i sorry didnt use kernel inside archive i used nightelf 3.6(mybad)...
so the kernel is messing with the root, market and the camera??
will try again and repost thanx

Last edited:

MaxWorks

Sep 15, 2011
Mykolayiv
im using mt15i sorry didnt use kernel inside archive i used nightelf 3.6(mybad)...
so the kernel is messing with the root, market and the camera??
will try again and repost thanx
Inside of the archive is Night-Elf's kernel 3.6 lite experimental (as I have a couple issues with full version)
Don't forget wipe cache and dalvik.
Don't know how to fix Market's FC yet.
I have NEO too and find same issue with purple color. Try to change color mod to daylight. Will try to fix this issue.

Reactions: innocence07

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan
Inside of the archive is Night-Elf's kernel 3.6 lite experimental (as I have a couple issues with full version)
Don't forget wipe cache and dalvik.
Don't know how to fix Market's FC yet.
I have NEO too and find same issue with purple color. Try to change color mod to daylight. Will try to fix this issue.

Edited:
im from taaviu's miui as u can see i wipe data/ factory reset/ clear cache/ wipe delvik then flash your rom still no root access i enable it from superuser i tried titanium free version but fail to run cause need root permission i got this root request from miui 2.4.6 but i cant seem to get the same request from your rom it flash for a sec and bam its gone i cant accept it so i will try to reinstall fresh .62 fw and flash nigthelf kernel again will report back.....reporting back still no luck in root the popup request come up for .5sec thus i cant click on it thus i cant accept root request for app that needs it giveup altogether will revert back to taaviu's miui 2.4.6 thanx for the rom =.=

Last edited:

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan
enable root access for apps in Security app. Close titanium, and give it root access, kill titanium from memory and lunch it again.

edited:
read my last reply I've already done that...sorry if i sound like im fighting u im just explaining ur rom is in no doubt great but with minor fault if fixed this will be great :D:D:D

Last edited:

wielku

Dec 24, 2010
Poland
hi
could someone make for MIUI Gingerbread media_profiles.xml that have quality of "Extreme: For 14Mbps quality + 6Mbps VGA Quality + 100% JPEG Quality" camera mod from this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24147607 thing with this is that I edited media_profiles and it's working but if I am trying to have stereo audio (2 channels enabled) video is in player choping and freezing so I cannot watch it and also audio quality drops from 128 kbits/sec to 64,1 kbits/sec
So please could someone make this mod/edited media_profiles.xml for camera quality sake ?

carks

Jul 21, 2011
I just installed MIUI4 2.4.28 on my MT15i
Looks of this rom are awesome, but i have a serious problem:
wi-fi won't connect. I can turn wi-fi on and off, and the network nearby are displayed, but connecting to a network is not possible.

sonic2911

Feb 21, 2008
i can not turn on my wifi too
/also, how can i enable swap?

Last edited:

nishan432

Nov 22, 2010
Dhaka
@MaxWorks
Thanks for Eng version. I m using v2.4.28 for Neo. I found these bugs:
-Browser use Chinese search engine.
-Model number shows MT11i

hurikan23

Sep 6, 2010
Eger
www.seria.hu
MIUI4. 2.4.28
based on SE ICS Released.562+MIUI 2.4.27 with baseband 70, and nightelf ICS beta RC2 kernel.

Evrithing works fine!! Works wifi very vell, works BT, works camera and HD video not laggy, auto focos very good. Lot of RAM, good battery. No menu and launcher laggy.

And works fine Sony Launcher, Sony Keyboard, and Facebook Inside! But these not integrated, install I am.

This rom the BEST ICS!!! Better, faster, stronger, and very stable, No random reboot when running browser!
Very good work! Thany you!!!!

But I not understand this system massege:

screenshot2012042909360.png

''You can change default settings in '''Settings''' preferance page.

I not detected this settings page :( so I don't know change default settings.
Where it is this?

Sent from my MT15i using XDA

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Changes you can make during Aroma installation:

Phone mode:
    - Neo (MT15i) - "CPU 1Ghz, Camera 8Mpx, Screen 3,7"
    - Neo V (MT11i) - "CPU 1Ghz, Camera 5Mpx, Screen 3,7"
    - Neo L (MT25i) - "CPU 1Ghz, Camera 5Mpx, Screen 4" (Testing...) WiFi still doesn't work
    - Arc (LT15i) - "CPU 1Ghz, Camera 8Mpx, Screen 4,2"
    - Arc S (LT18i) - "CPU 1,4Ghz, Camera 8Mpx, Screen 4,2"
    - Ray (ST18i) - "CPU 1Ghz, Camera 8Mpx, Screen 3,3"
    - Pro (MK16i) - "CPU 1Ghz, Camera 8Mpx, Screen 3,7"
    - Play GSM (R800i) - "CPU 1Ghz, Camera 5Mpx, Screen 4" (Testing...) WiFi still doesn't work
    - Play CDMA (R800x) - "CPU 1Ghz, Camera 5Mpx, Screen 4" (Testing...) WiFi still doesn't work

Patches:
    - AGPS - "By using this patch, most people experience a GPS lock within 10 seconds",
    - SuperSU - "To fix issue with ROOT access in several apps (lunch it after 1st boot)",
    - Supercharge V6 - "Patches from zeppelinrox. Increasing free RAM, and other optimisations (Supercharge script, 3G Turbocharger, WiFi optimization, BD optimisation, KickAssKernelizer",
    - Walkman player - Xperia T Walkman player
    - Walkman player libs - Xperia T Walkman libs only. It improve sound quality on MIUI player.
    - ZRAM - Size of the partition: 32, 64, 96, or 128mb (Don't install it you don't have troubles with games and interface work. If your games FC with low memory error, then install ZRAM 64+, ZRAM 96+ for heavy games)
    - SWAP - Size of the swap file: 64, 128, 192 or 256mb (Don't install it if you don't have troubles with games work. If your games FC with low memory error)
    - Init.d support - Enabling Init.d support for kernels that didn't support it (SE kernel, VDS for RAY and so on...)
    - MIUI Control Panel From 7OH - Enabling track switching with volume buttons, clock position, OSB ans so on
    - MIUI Theme Manager patch - to install any themes without xiaomi account or internet.

Apps:
    - XPERIA S keyboard
    - Google Gallery
    - QuickPic Gallery
    - Xperia T Gallery
    - Google Mail
    - Google Maps
    - Google Talk
    - Google Weather
    - Youtube

You can Remove from ROM:
    - Backup.apk (but it really useful)
    - XiaomiServiceFramework.apk (You will can not register and logon to xiaomi, and switch themes, If you delete it )
    - Email.apk
    - MIUI keyboard (It will be delete automatically if you select Xperia S keyboard installation)
    - MIUI Gallery
    - Voice module
    - SIM tools (if you want to import or export contacts from/to SIM don't delete it.)
    - MIUI Video Player

If you can't download/install MIUI theme, please make sure that you have XIAOMI account, and you're logged in click

Installer was made with Aroma Installer and support install on Sony Ericsson phones: ARC / ARC S / NEO / NEO V / NEO L / RAY / PRO / PLAY, choose patches that you want to install, apps, GAPPS, keyboards.
    Please test and tell me what you think about it. I have a poor English, so if you find any typo or error, please write to me. thanks.

MIUIv4
    based on Sony Ericsson ICS Release

If you look for a ROM for Locked Bootloader, you can find it here. It calls "for locked boot"

MIUI4 3.2.22 for LOCKED bootloader
    This is a FINAL MIUIv4 release!
    based on SE ICS Release .587
    changelog

DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi-Lang ROM for ARC/ARC S/NEO/NEO V/PRO
    DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi-Lang ROM for RAY only
    How to install it?: here

The full list of changes:
    - Init.d support enabled for stock kernel.
    - None of the MIUI components were removed
    - All GAPPS included (Maps, Talk, Mail, Gallery etc.)
    - All galleries included (Xperia, QuickPic, MIUI)
    - 7OH Control Panel included, so now you can ON on-screen buttons, Clock position and everything else.
    - AGPS, SuperSU patches installed.
    - Enabled ZRAM 64mb.
    - Supercharge V6 is NOT included.

MIUI4 3.2.22
    This is a FINAL MIUIv4 release!
    changelog

DOWNLOAD ROM: English Version

DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi-Lang ROM v3 This is Full ROM
    (English \ Chinese \ Polish \ Dutch \ Italian \ Korean \ Spanish \ Danish \ Russian \ Arabic \ Ukrainian \ German \ Hebrew \ Hungarian \ Slovak \ Czech \ Greek \ Turkish \ Vietnamese \ French)

DOWNLOAD ROM: French Version

DOWNLOAD ROM: RU / UA Version v5

Whats new in v2:
    - MIUI Deskclock fixed.
    - Seeder was removed as Supercharge V6 has it.
    - SuperCharge V6 updated to Black Dog version.
    - Added Viper 4 Android FX v2.2.1.0
    - WeatherBZ updated and optional
    - Deskclock JB deleted.
    - QuickPic fixed and updated to v2.9.5
    - SuperSU updated to v1.51
    - Google apps updated.
    - SEMC Camera3D fixed.

Whats new in v3 MULTI /v5 RU:
    - Deskclock returned to original application from original 3.2.22
    - Google Play updated to v4.6.17
    - SuperSu updated to v1.94
    - Viper4Android updated to v2.3.2.6
    - During Viper4Android installation will be copied base Convolver files and will be available from V4A settings.
    - Xperia keyboard build-in now
    - Xiaomi service deleted
    - Xiaomi CloudService deleted
    - Guard Provider deleted
    - Theme application patched and do not require xiaomi account and/or internet connection for theme apply/download
    - Xperia Walkman libs build-in now
    - ZRAM configuration changed to 30, 60, 90mb (30Mb by default, 60Mb will be best choose)
    - SWAP 64Mb option deleted
    - Installation options changed to prevent installation ZRAM and SWAP in same time as it reduce performance a lot.
    - Exchange deleted. Gmail optional. Email app can be deleted from installation options.
    - Deleted some system sounds and wallpapers to reduce ROM size
    - Video bitrate optimized for low speed SD cards
    - Added No-frills CPU app optional. Can be installed as user application.
    - MIUIv2 lockscreen theme will be copied to your SD card during installation. You can install it by run it from file manager. MIUIv2 lockscreen will free up to 15Mb RAM

Addons:
    - How to fix Cyber-Shot Panorama for last MIUIv4 versions (fixed in v2)
    - Charged Services.jar can be downloaded in the Dev-Host repository.
    - Keyboard layouts - for Xperia Pro (MK16i/a)

If you want to use latest Cyber-shot camera app and drivers v9.1.7
    - First of all Install and boot ROM. Its needed to create all basic options in ROM
    - You need to download and install following three patches one by one from CWM. Install them only in this sequence:
    1. - Patch to delete old camera libs
    2. - New GPU drivers
    3. - New Cyber-shot v9.1.7 Xperia_2011 application and libs

MIUI4 3.2.8
    changelog

DOWNLOAD ROM: English Version
    DOWNLOAD OTA: Update from 3.2.1 to 3.2.8 English Version

DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi-Lang ROM This is Full ROM
    (English \ Chinese \ Polish \ Dutch \ Italian \ Korean \ Spanish \ Danish \ Russian \ Arabic \ Ukrainian \ German \ Hebrew \ Hungarian \ Slovak \ Czech \ Greek \ Turkish \ Vietnamese \ French) Languages to be Included: Thai

DOWNLOAD ROM: French Version

DOWNLOAD ROM: RU / UA Version
    DOWNLOAD OTA: Update from 3.2.1 to 3.2.8 RU / UA Version

Addons:
    - How to fix Cyber-Shot Panorama for last MIUIv4 versions

MIUI4 2.12.29 for LOCKED bootloader
    changelog

DOWNLOAD ROM: RU/UA/EN ROM
    DOWNLOAD ROM: RU/UA/EN ROM for RAY only
    How to install it?: here

The full list of changes:
    - Init.d support enabled for stock kernel.
    - Walkman Player installed. None of the MIUI components were removed
    - All GAPPS included (Maps, Talk, Mail, Gallery etc.)
    - All galleries included (Xperia, QuickPic, MIUI)
    - 7OH Control Panel included, so now you can ON on-screen buttons, Clock position and everything else.
    - AGPS, SuperSU patches installed.
    - Enabled ZRAM 64mb.
    - Supercharge V6 is included.

MIUI4 2.12.29
    changelog

DOWNLOAD ROM: English Version v2
    DOWNLOAD OTA: Update from 2.12.7 to 2.12.29 English Version

DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi-Lang ROM (It's calls for LT18, but everything will work on your phone)
    (English \ Chinese \ Polish \ Dutch \ Italian \ Korean \ Spanish \ Danish \ Russian \ Arabic \ Ukrainian \ German \ Hebrew \ Hungarian \ Slovak \ Czech \ Greek \ Turkish \ Vietnamese \ French (Beta)) Languages to be Included: Thai
    DO NOT WIPE YOUR SYSTEM. FLASH ON TOP OF English Version. WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK

DOWNLOAD ROM: RU / UA Version
    DOWNLOAD OTA: Update from 2.12.7 to 2.12.29 RU / UA Version

Addons:

MIUI4 2.10.12

DOWNLOAD ROM: English Version v3.1

MIUIv2
    based on CyanogenMod 7

Not working:
    - WiFi hot spot (no way to enable it, even don't ask)
    - Radio (I didn't find any way to get it work)
    - HDMI (No way to enable it)

Works:
    - xLoud (It's a little bit quiter then on stock, but you can do like here using DSP)
    - Sony Bravia
    - Everything else or you tell me.

MIUI4 2.4.20
    based on CyanogenMod FXP150

Installer was made with Aroma Installer and support install on Sony Ericsson phones: ARC / ARC S / NEO / NEO V / RAY / PLAY, choose patches that you want to install, apps, GAPPS.

All kernels for MIUIv2 are here

DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi_Lang Version v4.5
    DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi_Lang Version v4.5.7
    DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi_Lang Version v4.6.2
    DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi_Lang Version v4.6.4
    DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi_Lang Version v4.6.5
    DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi_Lang Version v4.6.6
    DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi_Lang Version v4.6.8
    DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi_Lang Version v4.7
    DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi_Lang Version v4.7.1
    DOWNLOAD ROM: Multi_Lang Version v4.7.2

(Supported: Český/Deutsch/Ελληνικά/English/Suomi/Français/Italiano/iw/Português/Русский/Slovenčina/Türkçe/中文/Polski/Український)

Fix to complete the Spanish version Thanks to BorjaRRR

Changes in v4.7.2:
    - MiHome v2 launcher updated to v2.17.0
    - Removed SuperCharge as it cause memory leak in some times.
    - Removed Beats Audio as it have several issues with music player.
    - All Google apps updated
    - TouchPal keyboard will be installed in system if select. Application updated to v5.4.6.5
    - Viper4Android updated to v2.3.1.3
    - MIUI security application was changed to SuperSU v1.80 as it have no issue with grand ROOT access.
    Changes in v4.7.1:
    - Viper for Android xWiFi version, and FX version updated.
    - MiHome v2 launcher updated to v2.2.1
    - Added Jelly Bean Animation as Aroma option.
    - Added option to Hi or Low video bitrate.
    - AdrenoBoost update to v0.4.1
    Changes in v4.7:
    - PLAY: Fixed WiFi. But looks like BlueTooth stop working, not sure if it works before. Great thanks to silentiym.
    - Added Viper for Android (V4A) Audio Effects by zhuhang. Will see is it cool or not.
    - ARC/ARCS: Fixed video recording. Thanks to Vlad_Aero
    Changes in v4.6.9:
    - Fixed half-lighted photo in macro mode with flash for NEO and NEOV
    - Fixed Clock widget for Russian users
    - Removed Default BlendUI Theme as default in Aroma, as found some issues with dark font on dark. Now you can switch to BlendUI from theme app. This is should fix this issue.
    - Deleted unused themes.
    - Weather application updated.
    - Added Google Translator with offline translation support. (Need additional dictionary downloads).
    - Removed USB-OTG support.
    Changes in v4.6.8:
    - Seeder fix was returned back as I found many little issues with CrossBreeder. With WiFi, Sdcard speed, and so on...
    - Added optional install CM or MIUI Camera application in Aroma, as had FCs when hold Camera button. Now you can choose install CM, MIUI or both camera apps.
    - Added USB-OTG support for any kernel as Aroma option. (Will be installed driver and USB-OTG Help app)(please test with kernel that doesn't support USB-OTG)
    - MIUI Launcher will not be deleted after MiHome installation. This should fix FC issue with MiHome v2 settings.
    Changes in v4.6.7:
    - Increased Video bitrate up to 14Mbit, increase Audio bitrate and freq up to 48kHz.
    Changes in v4.6.6:
    - Added Black Android 2.3 Theme. It will be available in Theme application. It have Fully Black theme and CM10 lockscreen style.
    - Seeder fix changed to CrossBreeder 3.15.13 v2 as it is more powerful and battery friendly.
    - Added few new ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds.
    - Fixed up-side down photo via front camera for all Camera apps.
    - MiHome v2 launcher updated to v2.1.0
    Changes in v4.6.5:
    - Lockscreen pics and wallpaper pics updated.
    - ARC/S, NEO/V: Added MIUI camera as secondary camera app.
    - RAY: Added CM camera as secondary camera app.
    - NEO/NEO V: Fixed issue with half-lighted photo in macro mode with flash on.
    - ARC/S, NEO/V: Fixed Up side down photo via front camera (use MIUI camera)
    - Fixed Settings FC if you use MiHome v2
    Changes in v4.6.4:
    - Updated Ukrainian Language.
    - Updated Adreno Boost settings.
    - Added MiHome v2 (Ported launcher from MIUIv5) as Aroma option for install. Added MIUIv5 Theme.
    - Added 30-step Volume control. Thanks to 7OH.
    - Added support for Ukrainian language.
    Changes in v4.6.2:
    - Move Weather app from /system to /data partition. It's should fix updating issue.
    - Google Play updated to v3.10.14
    - Added options install Adreno Boost Mod by Spizzy01 and CosmicDan. It will Boost the performance of the Adreno 205 GPU. (tests)
    - Change Audio driver for ARC
    - Change WiFi driver for PLAY
    Changes in v4.6.1:
    - Fixed new keyboard issue. If you choose it it will be copied to your /sdcard/download folder to be installed manually by you after ROM install. As I've lost many time with this issue and can't fix it as should.
    Changes in v4.6:
    - Fixed remove messages from notification bar by swiping them. Great thanks to 7OH.
    - Added Weather application like in MIUIv4 (Burgerz Wether)
    - MultiLing keyboard changed to TouchPal keyboard as it have many futures, support all languages, have all dictionaries, and many more futures.
    Changes in v4.5.7:
    - Fixed auto-brightnes on RAY
    - Fixed purple tone in photo on NEO, when take a picture in auto mode with flash on.
    - Added SMS mod to MMS.apk from theos0o. To get 160 characters capacity per SMS for non-English languages (supported: Greek, Czech, Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Russian)
    - Fixed script bug, when odexing made not every time.
    - Calculator.apk changed to new version from miuipolska.
    - Added Polish lang support.
    Changes in v4.5:
    - ROM is fully Supercharged
    - 7parts from 7OH is integrated in the ROM
    - Added Init.d support for all kernels.
    - Camera app for RAY completely translated to Russian.
    - Fixed LED notification was too bright
    - GO Launcher EX updated to v3.28
    - 7parts app updated. Removed not used options, added Hangs off by power button.
    - Added many fixes to build.prop. Thanks to IceThor
    - Added Aroma option - Install MultiLing keyboard, it remove MIUI keyboard.
    - If you select Support Arabic, then MIUI keybard will be changed to MultiLing keyboard v0.69.7 as it have full support of Arabic, Farsi and many more languages.
    - Youtube app updated.
    - Added support Arabic and Farsi
    - Added 7OH Control Panel
    - Fixed ARC S starting FREQ 1400. (should be supported by kernel)
    - Fixed Factory Reset as Aroma option

HOW TO:

How o Install MIUIv4:
    1) Download & copy ROM file to your SD-card
    2) Download and flash any ICS kernel for your phone. (you can find some of them here)
    3) Enter in to CWM and do factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache.
    4) Flash ROM using "Install zip from SD-card" (Use Install for Locked boot option in ROM setup if your use kernel without Init.d support, and for Unlocked boot if it support)
    5) Install Wi-Fi modules if this require your kernel (optional) (some kernels require modules to WiFi works, but not all)
    6) Reboot your phone.
    7) 1st boot will be much longer (5 mins maximum)
    8) Reboot after 1st boot.

How o Install MIUIv2:
    1) Download & copy ROM file to your SD-card
    2) Copy and flash kernel for your phone from the ROMs archive. (ARC/s, NEO/v and RAY have different kernels)
    3) Enter in to CWM and do factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache.
    4) Flash ROM using "Install zip from SD-card"
    5) Reboot your phone.
    6) 1st boot will be much longer (5 mins maximum)
    7) Reboot after 1st boot.

Original thread, screenshots, and other, you can find here.

Special thanks for:
    - XIAOMI for the Greatest ROM I've ever have
    - FXP Team For the CyanogenMod Releases and GAPPS
    - MIUIAndroid for the Multilingual ROM for ARC S
    - KDG and romz.bz for the translation program
    - miui-france.org for the French ROM
    - 4PDA Team for the great support
    - ZduneX25 for the answers
    - Night-Elf for my favorite Kernels
    - VDSirotkin for my favorite Kernels VDS
    - Rizal Lovins for the Cybershot MOD
    - wmaster4g for help with PLAY testing
    - lambgx02 for the seeder patch
    - zeppelinrox for the Supercharge V6
    - BorjaRRR - For corrections with Spanish in MIUIv2
    - Skonek1987 - For Polish corrections files and fixes in MIUIv2
    - theos0o - For the great SMS mode

Sorry for my poor English.
    My general thread you can find here (4pda.ru)

Hit THANKS if you like my work.
    excuse me sir,but what did you mean by Russian Version only? Is it just a language available or can apply by Russian phone only?
    language available and Russian set as default language
    Google Applications (GAPPS) to install it as user application​

All applications that you can install as usual application.
    P.S. Maps.zip is just ziped apk. file as I have troubles to upload it here as apk.
    MIUIv4 2.12.7 EN/FR/RU/UA ready for downloads
    MIUIv4 2.8.24 Uploaded

No more NEO or NEO V version. I proud to present to you ROM with Aroma installer. Now you can chose type of your phone (ARC / ARC S / NEO / NEO V), choose patches that you want to install, apps, GAPPS, keyboards.
    Please test and tell me what you think about it. I have a poor English, so if you find some mistype or error, please write to me. thanks.