Can someone point me to the stock rom for our phones

Search This thread

blackbeasst

May 25, 2011
my wife is not loving not being able to send/receive pics on her weapon rom.

just looking to get it back to factory to hopefully get the mms working again.

B@je

Oct 26, 2010
Toronto
The rom is already rooted if i remember correctly
it's the same method I used to upgrade from froyo
and no prob dude.
P.S if you don't know TMO is pushing out an OTA so if ur with them u get a new baseband and 2.3.4 rom and I've heard it solves a lot of issues but beware if u do update u won't be able to make calls on any other roms than stock because of.the new baseband
Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

blackbeasst

May 25, 2011
The rom is already rooted if i remember correctly
it's the same method I used to upgrade from froyo
and no prob dude.
P.S if you don't know TMO is pushing out an OTA so if ur with them u get a new baseband and 2.3.4 rom and I've heard it solves a lot of issues but beware if u do update u won't be able to make calls on any other roms than stock because of.the new baseband
Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

ok so basically i can nvflash to get back to lg stock rom, not worry about unrooting, update to 2.3.4 ota, and profit?

naeem03

Aug 19, 2011
If you want to send multimedia.. just use Go SMS - with go u can send anything and it wont be send as an MMS, instead it is sent through the network. I dont have an MMS plan and I can send them easily.

blackbeasst

May 25, 2011
If you want to send multimedia.. just use Go SMS - with go u can send anything and it wont be send as an MMS, instead it is sent through the network. I dont have an MMS plan and I can send them easily.

doesn't work. for a while it would only work if a pic was sent to that phone first. but now that has stopped.