[Q] Pen mode not working- boost mobile

Search This thread

vagrantjin

Apr 26, 2012
Hello, I purchased HTC View 4G that has been flashed to use in Boost Mobile service.

So far, I like the device, and happy with the purchases.

However, I came across with a problem and in need of support.

One of the main reason that lead me to purchase this was the integration of pen/stylus to draw/write freely. I tried various ways to make pen mode to work, but it seems that function isn't working properly.

I pressed a green pen-mode button located on the bottom right corner, and there's no response.
I also went to settings--> pen--> tutorial, but I can't draw anything in the box.
I have no clue what the problem is.

Any comment/suggestion would be much appreciated.

indiziert

Jan 11, 2012
Hello, I purchased HTC View 4G that has been flashed to use in Boost Mobile service.

So far, I like the device, and happy with the purchases.

However, I came across with a problem and in need of support.

One of the main reason that lead me to purchase this was the integration of pen/stylus to draw/write freely. I tried various ways to make pen mode to work, but it seems that function isn't working properly.

I pressed a green pen-mode button located on the bottom right corner, and there's no response.
I also went to settings--> pen--> tutorial, but I can't draw anything in the box.
I have no clue what the problem is.

Any comment/suggestion would be much appreciated.

i think you need to be more specific with your problem,
- what kind of pen do you use?
- which kind of ROM do you use?

g1no23

Jul 29, 2010
Orlando
Make sure you are running a Honeycomb rom. Gingerbread pen support is very limited (sadly).

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for posting this. I just got my View yesterday and it was running GB and I was very disappointed with the pen functionality. Upgraded to HC after your post and it works wonderful now.