Just to update on using this rom with development.
Currently the /defaults.prop file has ro.secure=1 when it should equal 0 but we can't change it since that file gets loaded from the ramdisk every boot up.
However, I changed the permissions on /data/local/bin & /data/local to 777 and it successfully pushes the apk from eclipse and debugs properly.
At first I restarted adb as root using "adb root" in command prompt then it complained about those specific file directories so I changed permissions, restarted without root, and now it successfully works!
Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update.
Similar problem here:
Anyone looking for a changelog, there's not really an official one. However, there is this. This has all of the changes from CM, which are most of the changes in my builds.