Survey; what ROM do you use? (CM9, AOKP, CM7, TW, MIUI)

Search This thread

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
But after that comes out I'm guessing a lot of ppl will make themes for it and there wouldn't be a big demand for themes? Kind of how it is on CM7 and MIUI.

And I will work on a theme or two tomorrow since I don't have work. Probably will do epic dark horse since it was one of my favorites from EC05 but I also have something else in mind ;) lol.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

You are a man among men...(I ran out of "thanks" so this is "thanks"!)

EDH was my fave too. That's why i brought it up!

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
been playing with various ROMs ... using FC09 Stock Deodexed Prerooted as daily ( with FC19 kernel though ) = very stable / no problems at all​

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Which ROM?
Listen to the millllllllions........

AND millions of the ROM's fans chant the ROM's name

People
People
People

LOL.

Last edited:

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
Today I finally broke down and made the jump to ics aokp and I'm loving it so far :)
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
Which ROM?
Listen to the millllllllions........

AND millions of the ROM's fans chant the ROM's name

People
People
People

LOL.

Lol this made my day. Seeing this on my way home from a long day of school really made me laugh lol. But I doubt he'll ever come back around here lol.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Last edited by a moderator:

saramon

Jan 19, 2011
Salt Lake City
Went back to cm7 from aokp, just like the stability better, aokp is very very nice but battery life is good but not great, and the misc errors (200 mhz, auto-rotate lock, 4g toggle, theme options). I have a backup of AOKP though, and plan to hop back from time to time as updates happen.

Mark me as CM7 though, with love

TheRidge69

Dec 17, 2011
Vegas BABY!!
I'm a simple kinda kid and I've been liking kennyglass123's The people's ROM. Its been pretty stable for me, but I never sit still for long. Im always on the lookout for odd & different ROMS.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

omair2005

Jul 26, 2007
Currently on CM7 + stock kernel (till nyan gets updated) .. getting my battery life back :p

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts