Cruzerilte case photos

Search This thread

vasp3690

Apr 23, 2012
Here are my 2 cases that i recently acquired and i thought of giving you some photos.

So far the best gel cases i have tried. I also used the TPU one and i like these more.

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

what i liked is the fact that the on/off button is free and easier to tap, while the volume cover is softer and therefore easier to use as well.
Coveringwise, it tends to fully cover the precious ceramic, so the only thing to worry about is the USB port chipping.

Photos were from the HTC One S that i recently replaced, but they were fast so not the brilliant focus on all of them!

Off to Halfords for some matt black car paint.... hahaha

vasp3690

Apr 23, 2012
Link is on the other thread about the cases you can get for the phone. On the very top!

sent with HTC1S

Droidguy987

Aug 20, 2011
Here are my 2 cases that i recently acquired and i thought of giving you some photos.

So far the best gel cases i have tried. I also used the TPU one and i like these more.

what i liked is the fact that the on/off button is free and easier to tap, while the volume cover is softer and therefore easier to use as well.
Coveringwise, it tends to fully cover the precious ceramic, so the only thing to worry about is the USB port chipping.

Photos were from the HTC One S that i recently replaced, but they were fast so not the brilliant focus on all of them!

They are buy 2 get 1. Why did you not get 3?

Droidguy987

Aug 20, 2011
No, I just bought 2 of them.

sent with HTC1S

you could get the 3rd free :p I am sure if you msg them they will give you the free one :cool:

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Are these on amazon?

Edit: Nevermind, any idea when these would be available for sale?

are you looking the us or UK/EU?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Hmmm..I am not seeing them there....I think I'm going blind. Would you mind posting a link to the ones you ordered?

here is the accessory guide
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1587886

vasp3690

Apr 23, 2012
you could get the 3rd free :p I am sure if you msg them they will give you the free one :cool:

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

are you looking the us or UK/EU?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

here is the accessory guide
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1587886

Rats! I wasn't aware of that! Maybe they did it after my purchase

sent with HTC1S

Syrax

Jan 26, 2010
Bronx
Very nice case. I think I may get one if I can find it in grey. I have this thing right now where what ever case(s) I get for my One S have to be grey to match the phone.

ToterPunkt

Nov 15, 2010
Just ordered two of these for my grey 1S, the clear and teal one (used third case option for a different phone). Will post pictures for anyone with the greyish blue phone interested in buying these. Thanks OP for posting this, they look awesome!!!

DigitalMonk

Sep 15, 2010
When will you be receiving yours ToterPunkt? Seriously considering buying the clear one but I'd like to see what it looks like on the blue/grey T-Mobile version. I really like the color of the phone and would rather not cover it and I haven't seen many other clear cases thus far. Seems with the white android logo it might look pretty cool on the back.

ToterPunkt

Nov 15, 2010
When will you be receiving yours ToterPunkt? Seriously considering buying the clear one but I'd like to see what it looks like on the blue/grey T-Mobile version. I really like the color of the phone and would rather not cover it and I haven't seen many other clear cases thus far. Seems with the white android logo it might look pretty cool on the back.

I get my cases this afternoon but I'm stuck at work. Be expecting photos tonight =)

I have the clear case and the teal case. Will try and take as many photos as I want so you can see it from all sides.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

I am in the US. No wonder I couldn't find them :(
    I am in the US. No wonder I couldn't find them :(

they should be in the USA by Monday or Tuesday
    Someone beat me to it but here are my shots anyways =]
    Which colour of this case do you think looks best on the grey version of the HTC One S?

It depends if u wanna still want to see the sexy back of ur phone. I love the smoked one because I can see through it pretty good but I wish I got the clear one instead.

Sent From My HTC One S Using XDA Premium App