FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KITCHEN] Raphael Kitchen (From JugglerLKR and JCEspi2005)

2,375 posts
Thanks Meter: 190

By jcespi2005, Senior Member on 25th July 2008, 10:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th August 2008, 01:00 PM |#11  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Redmond
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Mirrored: http://vidmes.com/xda/raphael/Kitche...tchen_v0.5.rar

- Enjoy!
7th August 2008, 02:54 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
small request for the kitchen guru's...
Hi All,

I'm a kaiser user who will be switching to the raphael!!
I used to do some amateur cooking for my kaiser. Just some finetuning of the roms for my personal taste...
I used Alex's kitchen to do so:

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...20.Ingredients

In this kitchen there is a package-tool and also some other small but easy tools like a embedded pagepool changer.

When you use the kitchen for cooking it uses all these tools one by one.
A real heaven for nOOp's like me....

Is it possible to edit this kitchen for raphael to do the same things like the package tool and so on?

Thanks in advance.....

Now waiting for that raphael (touch pro)
8th August 2008, 02:56 PM |#13  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
merten3000 - i will try to update it for touch pro when i got real device...
8th August 2008, 04:27 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JugglerLKR

merten3000 - i will try to update it for touch pro when i got real device...

thnx man! Appreciate it!!
14th August 2008, 08:14 PM |#15  
Flag AMS-IX
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Talking
Sound great because i'm am also a noob with rom cooking but i'm very eager to learn rom cooking.
18th August 2008, 02:39 AM |#16  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 5

More
"JugglerLKR merten3000 - i will try to update it for touch pro when i got real device... "

zal eens kijken in hoeverre ik dat in t nederlands kan vertalen
18th August 2008, 09:46 PM |#17  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 147

Donate to Me
More
I sinned, so if any one else gets a stock NL Device don't forget to Dump it first.

Already playing with this kitchen and extracted rom but luckily nothing to flash on.

Maybe it's also a good idea to start an OEM Repository fairly early on so that it is set up and well known, from start.

I know it's not completely on Topic, but it's good that there's a little "Stilte voor de Storm" (Silence before the storm) moment where most users taking peaks here, are mostly already familiar with XDA.
19th August 2008, 10:13 AM |#18  
Flag AMS-IX
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonski

I sinned, so if any one else gets a stock NL Device don't forget to Dump it first.

Already playing with this kitchen and extracted rom but luckily nothing to flash on.

Maybe it's also a good idea to start an OEM Repository fairly early on so that it is set up and well known, from start.

I know it's not completely on Topic, but it's good that there's a little "Stilte voor de Storm" (Silence before the storm) moment where most users taking peaks here, are mostly already familiar with XDA.

Noonski which manual for dumping a ROM is the best to use. I'm a noob here but want to learn the tricks of the trade. I've seen many manuals but i don't know which one to choose from.
19th August 2008, 03:31 PM |#19  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 42

Donate to Me
More
I've been using this kitchen to play around with ROMs etc, and have found the RomMaster included has problems dumping some Raphael XIPs. I replaced it with an alternative RomMaster, but thought I'd say here so people know...
19th August 2008, 04:09 PM |#20  
Retired Moderator
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3v5y

I've been using this kitchen to play around with ROMs etc, and have found the RomMaster included has problems dumping some Raphael XIPs. I replaced it with an alternative RomMaster, but thought I'd say here so people know...

Yep the first go i had with the kitchen I found issues with the XIP, everything else was fine.
19th August 2008, 06:06 PM |#21  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 147

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3v5y

Can you up that alternative version or maybe a pointer to which RomMaster version your using.

Tnx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)