Thanks Meter: 3,764

Thread Closed Email Thread
26th April 2012, 08:50 PM |#161  
The Internet
Thanks Meter: 425

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supamike88

I feel like this is the most trusted community for me to count on and I think this is the right thread. I'm getting a new apartment soon and I was thinking about getting an hd projector for the living room instead of a big tv. What do you guys think?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

oh man a good projector will cost you but its well worth it...
i have a crappy old projector on a 10 foot screen and id still rather play my ps3 on that instead of my LED backlit 1080p 60" lcd tv

quality (in my case) is way better on the tv but im sure newer HD projectors with a good screen will be well worth it

27th April 2012, 12:47 AM |#162  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimey01

oh man a good projector will cost you but its well worth it...
i have a crappy old projector on a 10 foot screen and id still rather play my ps3 on that instead of my LED backlit 1080p 60" lcd tv

quality (in my case) is way better on the tv but im sure newer HD projectors with a good screen will be well worth it

This is the one I was looking at Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AriusTek-XRT...-/230781529396

27th April 2012, 02:29 AM |#163  
Thanks Meter: 574

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This is the one I was looking at Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AriusTek-XRT...-/230781529396

You have to be really carefull when you are buying stuff on ebay. I have never heard of that brand and honestly, i don't think you should buy one. Its too good to be true. Pay a little more and go with the heavyweights like Sony or Asus. I would rather spend 200 more and have it last than cheap out. Just my two cents...
27th April 2012, 02:57 AM |#164  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEindian

You have to be really carefull when you are buying stuff on ebay. I have never heard of that brand and honestly, i don't think you should buy one. Its too good to be true. Pay a little more and go with the heavyweights like Sony or Asus. I would rather spend 200 more and have it last than cheap out. Just my two cents...

Personally I've had a great experience with ebay. I did check the website for that projector and it's $50 less on their site

27th April 2012, 03:02 AM |#165  
Thanks Meter: 574

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Personally I've had a great experience with ebay. I did check the website for that projector and it's $50 less on their site

Oh, its not about ebay themselves, its the product. I would suggest you buy from amazon and buy a name brand. Remember, its 400 dollars, not a small amount of money
27th April 2012, 03:32 AM |#166  
The Internet
Thanks Meter: 425

More
Quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
27th April 2012, 06:46 AM |#167  

More
Quote:

Oh, its not about ebay themselves, its the product. I would suggest you buy from amazon and buy a name brand. Remember, its 400 dollars, not a small amount of money

Yeah I just checked out Amazon and it seems better. Not to mention you can read all the reviews

28th April 2012, 01:05 AM |#168  
Flag Southeast WY
Thanks Meter: 32

More
am excited, ordered business cards today. My business is getting started, hope to have my first clients soon....

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
28th April 2012, 05:41 PM |#169  
Flag Space, the ONLY Frontier
Thanks Meter: 1,291

More
Just shaved for the first time. Felt weird, but now I'm nice and clean shaven

Sent from my Sense 4.0 Glacier using XDA Premium.
28th April 2012, 05:49 PM |#170  
Flag Yuma, AZ
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion2

Just shaved for the first time. Felt weird, but now I'm nice and clean shaven

They grow up so fast :')

Lolololol jk man :P
28th April 2012, 05:53 PM |#171  
Flag Space, the ONLY Frontier
Thanks Meter: 1,291

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyrafa8

They grow up so fast :')

Lolololol jk man :P

Heh. It is weird...I'm only 14 but my dad shaved first when he was 17 LOL.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread