[SKINS/MODS/THEMES] █ ELEGANCIA™ Theme Series █ ◄ICS► ◄[Sense 3.6 XBeats]

Search This thread

SeriouslyCrazy

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Thanks mate.. but it wont work :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA

Mine looks a bit different than dublinz, I checked both Tapatalk and the XDA app and it is the same. The screens are tapatalk...........latest edition.

After you are done typing text then hit the back arrow at the bottom of your device and the keyboard disappears then you can see the little camera icon at the bottom ( I pointed to it with the arrow )

If this doesn't work then it is time to upgrade your app .............

drew

33.png
34.png

Reactions: dublinz

rachelm920

Apr 12, 2011
Hartford, CT
It is in the m10 file within the apk. although I dont think bluesky and burgandy apk lockring are moddable but I could be wrong. Lock ring is 0x0000630.f.dat

The themes we do are chinesse new year or painting the world etc...m10 are always there /drawable/m10!

Hope that helps!

I found the m10 files in Chinese New Year however when I use the m10 tools to decompile it, there's no images!!

Reactions: heiroglyph

big_sw2000

Mar 12, 2010
Abergavenny
Hi sorry to who ever pm me last night, about red beats headphone walls.
Clearing my PM's last night, someone had requested red beats headphone wallpaper. Im not sure which one, was wanted, so ive done these. Just simple modifications to Seriously Crazy's hard work.
And i hope i dont offend seriously crazy, by modding his wallpapers, with my simple skills. Rember these are his hard work, not mine. I just like to share what i have.

Steve

Last edited:

heiroglyph

Dec 16, 2011
Sydney
Wonderful setup Paul. Awesome. I like that wallpaper.

You have done an excellent piece of work on those walls big_sw2000. Way to go!

And to everyone else creatively experimenting...may you find that perfect setup..

Cheers.

Sharpi1

Aug 14, 2011
Wuppertal
Mine looks a bit different than dublinz, I checked both Tapatalk and the XDA app and it is the same. The screens are tapatalk...........latest edition.

After you are done typing text then hit the back arrow at the bottom of your device and the keyboard disappears then you can see the little camera icon at the bottom ( I pointed to it with the arrow )

If this doesn't work then it is time to upgrade your app .............

drew

33.png
34.png

Always did it as you said drew but it always say the same. Maybe its really the difference that you guys using premium Edition. But thanks for answering :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA

akapaul26

Nov 26, 2010
South Lyon, MI USA
Wonderful setup Paul. Awesome. I like that wallpaper.

You have done an excellent piece of work on those walls big_sw2000. Way to go!

And to everyone else creatively experimenting...may you find that perfect setup..

Cheers.

Thanks!

Its your wallpaper (no changes), Drews theme, with a little unreleased theme change by me, sw2 icons modded by Drew and font from rom toolbox, all put together by me!

heiroglyph

Dec 16, 2011
Sydney
Thanks!

Its your wallpaper (no changes), Drews theme, with a little unreleased theme change by me, sw2 icons modded by Drew and font from rom toolbox, all put together by me!

Yes it all fits together nicely Paul. Well done. You guys are so talented.
I love the fonts on the rom toolbox had the app for awhile now.
As far as the icons available on XDA I honestly cannot go
past Drews round icons, the ones in his signature. IMV they kick ass,
just like the elagancia phoenix rom.

AddisG

Mar 3, 2009
Washington
still trying to finalize a look I like and I am not sure we are there yet I might start over and give it a cleaner look not so much flash...................

padwip1completepresm.png

Still debating between Sense 3.6 and Sense 4 (which i'm still running) I love the redness on my Sense 4, but looks like i might have to give up red and jump on blue... We'll see... Thanks Elegancia Team! You guys got me addicted to my phone. :D

Btw, Keyboard's looking great Drew! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SeriouslyCrazy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SKINS/MODS/THEMES] █ ELEGANCIA™ Theme Series █ ◄ICS► ◄[Sense 3.6 XBeats]

Untitled-11.png

CREDITS

Team Elegancia

Special thanks to those some know as "Team "B" Elegancia"

Saugbaer
    hd2nueling
    tantin75

and also sek111

This thread is for ICS HTC Sense 3.6 Skins, Wallpapers, Simi Folder Icons, Battery Mods...........Etc............

ICS SENSE CLOCKS to be used as a replacement to the HTC Sense Clock

The first of many to come....................

0015a.png

This clock app can be used with both Sense 3.6 and Sense 4.0 because it is not Sense ( a skin ) but an app

HERE

Mayfield103's HTC Sense Clock Mod

This Mayfield Clcok Mod is a thing of beauty! It allows you to make your HTC Sense Clock on your device look like the Sense 4 HTC Clock but is better because it also will allow transparency on the clock tabs as well! It doesn't have anything to do with which clock skin you can use for example you can pick any skin Team Elegancia has made and his mod will stretch the tabs and other mods necessary to attain the look automatically. So you can FLASH the mod first or after it doesn't matter and every skin you use will have the wider tab look and transparency (if the skin has transparent tabs and none of the Elegancia skins do at this time) if the skin has the graphics for this. Make sure to hit Mayfield103's THANKS button (click HERE) and click HERE to download the MOD..........thanks Mayfield103!

to Return to Stock HTC Sense Clocks Click HERE and flash it and don't forget to thank Paul (akapaul26)

gold.png
    ddd.png
    2-3.png

Icons

Anti-Paladin Oath Icons (Dark Edition) Blue Frame Mod

s2w1a.png

HERE

skinssense36.png

The older skins that I designed have now been repackaged into an easy to use apk file. These are as easy as clicking on them in your file explorer app and installing. If you already have a skin on your device with the same name then un-install the apk first then install the new apk with the same name and you should be good to go.

"Black Skin" HTC Sense 3.6

BlackSkin2.png

HERE

"Fusion Red" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

FusionRedpre1000.png

HERE

"Fusion Blue" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

FusionBluepre1000.png

HERE

"Fusion Black" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

FusionBlackpre1000.png

HERE

"Dusk Simple v5 Beats" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

v5.png

HERE

"Dusk Simple" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

1-2.png

HERE

"Blue Blast" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

001-2.png

HERE

"Naked" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

77.png
    78-2.png

HERE

"Darkness" Series HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

v1xsmall.png

HERE

"Heiroglyph" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

Heiroglyph-1.png

HERE

"Elegancia Sense 4.0 style Transparent skin" for HTC Sense 3.6

21-2.png

HERE

"Dirty Skin Simple White" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

1-1.png
    3-2.png
    4-1.png

HERE

"Blueness" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

blueness.png

v2pres.png

v3solid.png

v4.png

HERE

"Beats v3 & v4" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

01-1.png

HERE

"Beats Red Edition v1 & v2" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

redhomessm.png
    trioredsm.png

HERE

"Mr Clean v3 Golden" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

golden.png

HERE

"Marble" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin
    Obviously not a Marble texture.....LOL

preview2-1.png

HERE

"Beats V2" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

Beatsv2presentation.png

HERE

"Beats" HTC Sense 3.6 Skin

presentationmainsm.png

HERE

The "Mr Clean" Sense 3.6 Skin

MrCleanv2.png
    llt1200.png

HERE

The "Abyss" HTC Skin Sense 3.6 Revisited

abyss2sm.png
    abyss1sm.png

HERE

The "On The Road" HTC Skin Sense 3.6 Revisited

OnTheRoad.png

HERE

combo.png

Simifolder and Desktop Visualizer Awesome Market (Play Store) Apps

The Simi Folder App can be found on the Android Market for free, Desktop Visualizer is also an App that can be found on the Android Market for free!
    SeriouslyCrazy has put together a nice tutorial on how to use these!
    Tutorial can be found here

Credit and Thanks to: SeriouslyCrazy!

............................................................................................................

SENSE 4.0 Transparent Status Bar Mods

These mods are for Sense 4.0 ONLY I have re-done the mods so now one file for tmobile and notmobile users also the mods can be used with ANY sense4 release without having to wait for the mod to be updated.. Thanks to the Villian Team for the Villian Theme Flasher Script.

TRSTATUS2.png
    TRSTATUS.png

TR status bar mod tmobile and nontmobile HERE

ENJOY!

............................................................................................................

SENSE 4.0 Semi Transparent Dropdown Menu

These mods are for Sense 4.0 ONLY I have re-done the mods so now one file for tmobile and notmobile users also the mods can be used with ANY sense4 release without having to wait for the mod to be updated...Only my mods have the villian flasher and do NOT include TR statusbar mod. Thanks to the Villian Team for the Villian Theme Flasher Script. saugaber statusbar themes have the TR Statusbar mod built in.

TRDROP.png
    TRDROP2.png

Saugbaer Mods can be found by following the link found HERE

Stock Elegancia style mods modded by me can be found here!

TR STBar/TR Dropdown mod tmobile and nontmobile

Thanks to: Saugbaer and Dougi for sharing these files!

SENSE 4.0 Battery Mods

These mods are for Sense 4.0 ONLY I have re-done the mods so now one file for tmobile and notmobile users also the mods can be used with ANY sense4 release without having to wait for the mod to be updated.. Thanks to the Villian Team for the Villian Theme Flasher Script.

Untitled.png

Untitled-1.png

Elegancia glass batt% tmobile and non-tmobile

speedobatt.png

Elegancia blue speedo batt tmobile and non t-moile

Sense 4.0 All In One Mod + A Standalone Batt/Signal Bar Mod or five Bar Signal bar mod ONLY

These mods will work with ANY sense 4 rom and any version of Elegancia sense 4. I am posting three different mods. The first mod is an all in one mod!

All in oneMod: What you will get is Transparent statusbar, semi-transparent dropdown notification menu, New gauge battery made by me (UOT Kitchen) and blue five bar signal icons in the status bar (currently its four bars). Also work with tmobile or non tmobile devices!

The second mod: All you get here is the blue gauge battery and the five bar signal icons!

The last mod is will just change your signal bars from four bars to five!

I put these mods together but thanks goes to a few others. Lozone for making the five bar signal icons (thanks) The villian team for the easy to use flasher script. and UOT kitchen for their kitchen. And of course to the elegancia users and everyone involved in Elegancia!

Enjoy

71120121.png
    071120122.png

All In one Download HERE

Signal bars and Battery only Download HERE

Signal bar ONLY mod Download HERE

Sense 4 Elegancia Status Bar Mod
    By: tantin75

This mod is for Sense 4 ONLY! The mod can be used with ANY sense 4 release without having to wait for the mod to be updated.This mod is for T-mobile (4G) and EU (H), all icons are included. Thanks to the Villian Team for the Villian Theme Flasher Script. Also thanks to tintan for putting this all together and creating such a nice clean looking status bar mod!

sphere10.png

Sense 4 Elegancia Status Bar Mod

...............................................................................................................

SENSE 4.0 MODS
    By: hd2neuling & saugbaer

Includes Red, Silver, Gold, Blue and Color (color and silver variations below) NEW-Gold Edition + 4G Icon For T-MobileUS!
    all versions of these mods can be found HERE

Again big THANKS to saugbaer for these sense 4.0 Elegancia mods!

bluesense4.png
    redsense40.png

SENSE 4.0 MODS
    By: hd2neuling & Saugbaer

NEW !!!! Dusk Taskbar (Statusbar) for Sense 3.6 and Sense 4 ---> bigthx to @grzegorz10 & @Tacchan23 for this idea and Icon's

blueblasted.png

All versions of the statusbar can be found HERE
    I have also modified the work exclusive to tmobile users for only 2g and 4g icons and only for sense 3.6. This mod is for my personal use and will not be updated regularly unless saugbaer wants to do it. This is a one time thing I edited and will share for this time! Compatible with phoenix 3.8.0 and older versions! Look HERE

SENSE 3.6 STATUSBAR MODS
    By: akapaul26 and SeriouslyCrazy

I have re-done the mods so now mods can be used with ANY new release without having to wait for the mod to be updated.. Thanks to the Villian Team for the Villian Theme Flasher Script. Flashing the T-mobile zip will give you 2G, 3G and 4G icons. Flashing the non T-Mobile zip will give you E, G and H icons. All that has been changed is the signal bars (five bars now opposed to four) and a new style, the data Icons are also new as well as beats notify.

Thanks and Credit To: SeriouslyCrazy for the icons. Lozone for the beats icons. akapaul26 (me) for the idea of changing things and putting everything together!!!

bluetaskbar.png
    Silver_taskbar.png

Blue Taskbar

Blue T-Mobile

Blue Non T-Mobile

Silver Taskbar

Silver T-Mobile

Silver Non T-Mobile

SENSE 3.6 MODS
    By: hd2neuling & saugbaer

goldsense36.png
    bluesense36.png

Red/Silver Transparency & No Transparency by: saugbaer, look HERE and HERE

NEW Blue taskbar MOD works with current Elegancia ICS and is always being updated...
    Mod can be found here: Silver Taskbar MOD for Elegancia

Red taskbar MOD works with current Elegancia ICS and is always being updated...
    Mod can be found here: Red/silver Color Taskbar MOD for Elegancia

Silver taskbar MOD works with current Elegancia ICS and is always being updated...

Color taskbar MOD works with current Elegancia ICS and is always being updated...
    Mod can be found here: Silver Color Taskbar MOD for Elegancia

Gold taskbar MOD works with current Elegancia ICS and is always being updated...

Credit to: hd2neuling & saugbaer for all these great mods

Rounds V2
    By: SeriouslyCrazy

Roundsv2sm.png

Thread and link to Rounds v1 and v2 can be found by clicking HERE

Color Round Icons Blue, Red,Gold, Purple and More
    By: big_sw2000

MUSICB-1-1.png
    MUSICB-1-1-1-1.png
    MUSICB-1-1-1.png
    black-2-1-2.png

Icons can be found by clicking HERE

Don't forget to thank big_sw2000 for these great masterpieces!

.............................................................................................................

SC Mod Simifolder Icons
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Download Zip Here: Red Simifolder Icons

Download Zip Here: Blue Simifolder Icons

Credit to: sek111 for these great simifolder moded icons and of course to SeriouslyCrazy for the simifolder icon templates!

New Sphere and Cube Icons By: tantin75

sphere10.png

unfram10.jpg

Icons can be found HERE

3D Icons
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Full 3D icon thread can be found here: 3D Icon Thread

Credit to: tantin75

Letter Block Icon Packs

downlo11.png
    downlo13.png

Original post with download links can be found HERE

...........................................................................................................

New Icons

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Original post with download links can be found HERE

3D Chrome Icons
    3d_chr10.png

Original thread and download links can be found HERE

Credit to: tantin75 for these wonderful icons!

Fresh new stuff including fancy weather widgets, Mclock widget skins, and ultimate custom clock skins.
    Look HERE or HERE for more stuff!

vos-sp10.jpg
    rps20110.jpg

A big thank you to JackCarv3r and hd2neuling (Icon Makers) Posted by tantin75

More great icons can be found throughout the thread look HERE and HERE or HERE or HERE and you might find more HERE

...........................................................................................................

Sense 4 Walpapers

New Thread started by me can be found HERE

............................................................................................................​
    Sense3.6 Elegancia Silver & Color & Red & Gold & Blue /Silver Taskbar :eek:)

News from B-Team (hd2neuling & Saugbaer)

I have re-done the mods so now mods can be used with ANY new release without having to wait for the mod to be updated.. Thanks to the Villian Team for the Villian Theme Flasher Script............Thanks to the @akapaul26 for hint !!!! :fingers-crossed:

all Mod's uptodate for Elegancia sense3.6....download new :D !!!!

Transparency & 4g (Ami) can now be set via leedroid Tweaks :eek:

Not be surprised, because of the number of the zip (3.4.5) ...The content is Current sense3.6 :D

Silver Taskbar

Ahen m6silver Metal Taskbars M6a-HTC ...thx on Ahen @Mr. Makk

My Silver & Silver/Color mods also work with Elegancia Sense 3.6

Flashable ZIP
    3.4.5_Elegancia_Silver_taskbar_trans.zip (framework, beats, pcsc, mms, mail, systemui, htclisten, gmail, bluesky) +4G

see attachment >>>>> Open the rar and open the DL-link

As always make backup before you flashed !!!

The tweaks are thus also again
    20120413225101.png
    20120413224803.png

Silver/Color

Flashable ZIP
    3.4.5_Elegancia_ColorSilver_taskbar.zip (framework, beats, pcsc, mms, mail, systemui, htclisten, gmail, bluesky) +4G

see attachment >>>>Open the rar and open the DL-link

2012-05-04_15-56-40.png
    2012-05-04_15-57-39.png

RED/Silver

Flashable ZIP
    3.4.5_Elegancia_RED_Silver_taskbar_trans.zip (framework, beats, pcsc, mms, mail, systemui, htclisten, gmail, bluesky) +4G

2012-04-03_22-33-46.png
    20120403214546.png

Silver/Gold

Flashable ZIP
    Sense3.6_Elegancia_SilverGold_taskbar.zip (framework, beats, pcsc, mms, mail, systemui, htclisten, gmail, bluesky) +4G

d03657f2-66f3-6338.jpg
    ad4384dc-03b3-22be.jpg

Silver/Blue

Flashable ZIP
    Sense3.6_Elegancia_SilverBlue_taskbar.zip (framework, beats, pcsc, mms, mail, systemui, htclisten, gmail, bluesky) +4G

2012_05_04_06_55_36.png

Have fun ;)

Extra Widget Silver & Color "Lg Clock Weather"

I love this widget :D:D:D Still from TP2 times

It wanted to you would be happy to provide here

Here is the original source ...thx @adolfo778

So now I have all the wrong programming code cleaned up and it should now fit everything

Languages: German, English, Korean

I place the * .APK, available here

Silver "Lg Clock Weather"

20120319090859.png
    20120319090905.png

Color "Lg Clock Weather"

20120315134142.png
    20120315134133.png