Here's what I did when bootlooping due to original CRT ON mod:
1. Quickly uninstall recently installed app from google play to stop the bootlooping. (have to get to it before it reboots)
2. Flash the revert by ppal.
3. Verify all's good by downloading random apps from google play.
4. Flash dman's fix (make sure you're not flashing the original).
5. Test app install from google play
Are you running the Arabic patch? Not sure why that would affect this but trying to figure out variables.
This sounds like a different issue. I used a gapps install to fix a separate Google issue I have had. Might want to start fresh with that too.
Sent from an Emancipated Infuse bleeding Orange
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|