[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

Search This thread

nickgallis

Jan 18, 2008
flash and conf in progress... good work .... and most update ;)

I have just same problem on tier autoinstall on every time restart launch it ...

Last edited:

cagdas

Feb 6, 2008
ANKARA, TR
I must say these roms are so good it is an insult to call them beta. Nice job, I just installed b3 yesterday and today I will try the b4. I had few problems with b3 I do not know if they are fixed in b4 I just want to list them in case. I think most of them can be fixed by user but as these are called beta I thought there might be a final release that contain all the fixes.
1. The battery icon does not update like the V10 I think the same registry trick will work
2. When the flash clock or weather activated phone locks if you did not install flash player 7. I don’t know if this was included in the rom my phone keeps locking up till I installed the cab.
3. I have AT&T and after automatic recognition the internet works ok but the gmail and some other MMS function does not connect I need to install a cab called “shogun_cing mms fix if needed” to fix this and then everything works fine. I attach the cab here in case you can take out the settings and implement it to the rom.
4. The weather is fixed to default location if you activate flash weather, I tried to enter the accuweather code for my location but when it updates it downloads the default I think it was Lisbon.
Thanks again for all this I hope I can find some extra to donate soon.

Last edited:

zippyioa

Apr 11, 2004
Stratford-upon-Avon
Sorry people but Beta 3 is not supported anymore.

Please flash to V4!

You can find it here (page 65 post #643):

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2541573&postcount=643

Regards,

Leo

Leo,

After our discussion this morning about if it was worth upgrading from Beta 2 to Beta 3 I came very close to saying sod it and doing an install of Beta 3 then and there. This would have required a call to work to say I would be in late in order to have time to do it and get my phone setup again. In the end I decided to be a loyal employee and install v3 when I got home tonight - thank god I did - Beta 4 already and with better drivers AND the fixed dialler!

You are the man Leo!

Zippyioa

da_mafkeez

Mar 21, 2007
Laurentius, you have done it again! appriciate your work, its faster than before!
Thank you very much! :D:D:D

Nehrhood

Mar 7, 2008
First of all I’ve installed both L26KDV11 and L26KDTLB4 ROMs && let me tell you – great work. I love your ROMs Leo. But – what would be a post here w/o a question – right? :) I’m not a very demanding user/consumer – trust me. :)

Question: How do I make the mail tab of Throttle launcher *NOT* show me that useless fake envelope/letter looking thing but instead just take me directly to a specified mail account on the device? Specifically – I want it to go to the ActiveSync – Exchange account that I use with my corporate e-mail.

Thanks again Leo for great images!

edgie168

Dec 31, 2007
NYC

synaptime

Mar 14, 2008
Southern Oregon
alvesd
I have downloaded Beta 4 twice. Each time the WinRAR gives me an "unexpected end of Archive Error" when trying to extract. Anyone else having this problem?

I get that when I double click on the rar and try to extract it with the unarchiver gui.
But when I right click on the rar and choose from the context dialog, "Unarchive as blah\blah\L26KDTLB4" or something similar depending on your app, then it works fine.
might help. maybe not.

Last edited:

decipher

Sep 23, 2007
Arizona
Thanks and these are Great I am continuing to have the problem when the auto install runs after i select what cabs to install it always freezes at the end and i have to reset then install the last couple of cabs myself. Is there something im doing wrong?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What everyone has to understand is there are two versions of weather and two ways to change them. If you are using flash weather you have to get your code from accuweather.com and enter it in the varis.txt file. If you are using the normal option just change your city in the ThrottleConfig menu. Make sense?

i exactly did that and still, when flash is checked it didnt work..
    mine only worked if flash weather was unchecked
    hi,
    Well i have B2 installed and cannot get darm gps to work. did not work with the original release either. have not touched any settings. pretty much did this. flash to B2 / let all the autoconfig do its thing / run quickgps / install google maps and activate gps... not seeing any satellites or locking on anything. the orange/red light blinks but nothing.. even outside. I have an att tilt and live in florida.

any suggestions for me? thank you much...

Go back to the 1st post - make sure you have the correct radio version and SPL version installed.
    Leo this rom is better than ever, after a lot of reading almost everything is working the way i like it (the rom is beautifull and quite fast as well, but getting to know TL is a lot of work).

But i keep having troubles with plugins on the TL home screen.
    The fix mentioned in post 2 (enabling plugins) finally works (I had to disable the plugins in the original HTC home display), but when i select a plugin, the standard clock disappears. (tried enabling flash clock, but then throttlelauncher hangs).

Any help or insight into why this happens?

This might actually be an xml issue.
    Blazingwolf wrote this config by my request to be able to run PDC on my device instead of the std diamond clock.
    It is very well possible that this disappearing of the diamond clock is set in the xml in favor of the PDC todayplugin.
    This might be the issue, if you actually like the diamond clock.

Maybe someone could look at the att'd xml files and see if this is fixable.