Pocket Edition 0.3.0 update with CRAFTING is OUT!

Search This thread

romcio47

Nov 27, 2010
Bydgoszcz

Fortunately, no. I can run it on my phone. About bugs - I mean many missing graphics, misplaced too, game sometimes can lag for a second or two, animals sometimes are spinning around very fast. And one funny thing - sometimes when you hit a sheep with a wooden sword, its head rapidly moves up and down (from normal position to the ground).

crono141

Jan 4, 2011
West Columbia, SC
Fortunately, no. I can run it on my phone. About bugs - I mean many missing graphics, misplaced too, game sometimes can lag for a second or two, animals sometimes are spinning around very fast. And one funny thing - sometimes when you hit a sheep with a wooden sword, its head rapidly moves up and down (from normal position to the ground).

I second this. There are also misplaced textures. Try shearing a tree and you'll see what I mean.

Jordanooo

Jun 10, 2011
When you hit lava and set on fire its just a kind of orange square on half the screen

Jordanooo

Jun 10, 2011
Uses up battery like crazy

And picking up multiple numbers of the same item sometimes.goes in one slot
So instead of 10 mud blocks, you have 10 sets of 1 mud block
Quite annoying

DanielEGVi

Nov 20, 2011
YES! I have been waiting for crafting for a long time, and it's finally here... although not implemented like the PC version and way less blocks.

You know, there was this game called "Crafted" for iOS, a 2D minecraft rip-off complete with copied textures and sounds, it had been wandering around the App Store before the staff finally caught them and removed it. It was nice though, it resembled the PC version completely up to version Beta 1.7.3, just 2D in a Terraria-fashioned style. It even had a nice crafting system based on a one-item/stack toggling drag/drop system I'd really like to see implemented in Minecraft PE, but since it never caught Mojang's attention, only Apple's, I guess we'll have to wait for them to realize perhaps a better crafting system.

Android version alpha 0.3.1 (which is still called alpha 0.3.0 so you probably haven't noticed there's a new update) fixes the texture problems and other stuff.

Resource hunting is pretty difficult since there aren't cave formations yet, and we'll probably see them in an update next month or via modding, but hey, look what I've found :p :

be49ad36-c6da-ba09.jpg

Sony Xperia Play - Tapatalk 2

Reactions: romcio47

The_Newtype

May 23, 2011
Orlando
This may sound like a stupid question, but can someone tell me, specifically, how to even get to the crafting menu? I have no idea how to do this on my Xperia Play.

Thanks-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YES! I have been waiting for crafting for a long time, and it's finally here... although not implemented like the PC version and way less blocks.

You know, there was this game called "Crafted" for iOS, a 2D minecraft rip-off complete with copied textures and sounds, it had been wandering around the App Store before the staff finally caught them and removed it. It was nice though, it resembled the PC version completely up to version Beta 1.7.3, just 2D in a Terraria-fashioned style. It even had a nice crafting system based on a one-item/stack toggling drag/drop system I'd really like to see implemented in Minecraft PE, but since it never caught Mojang's attention, only Apple's, I guess we'll have to wait for them to realize perhaps a better crafting system.

Android version alpha 0.3.1 (which is still called alpha 0.3.0 so you probably haven't noticed there's a new update) fixes the texture problems and other stuff.

Resource hunting is pretty difficult since there aren't cave formations yet, and we'll probably see them in an update next month or via modding, but hey, look what I've found :p :

be49ad36-c6da-ba09.jpg

Sony Xperia Play - Tapatalk 2
    This may sound like a stupid question, but can someone tell me, specifically, how to even get to the crafting menu? I have no idea how to do this on my Xperia Play.

Thanks-

Press the 'select' button on the gamepad
    Shut up little girl !

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    What an ass.